Big performance problem after using girl EXP max out feature

Xcelsior

Does anyone else experience a huge performance problem after using the new max out feature on a girl?
I am maxing out a Mythic girl and as soon as I click to confirm the book selection the tab of HH consumes 100% and lags like hell.

It seems to recover or proceed as intended if you wait for a couple of MINUTES.

Browser is Firefox 104.0.2 .

• Like 2

Can't tell it counts MINUTES - but yes, i have issues - Chrome 106.0.5249.91 on Oracle VM shows me "page not respond wait\cancel" notifier after i click max affection button - but i haven't seen processor spikes, and can operate other opened tabs fluently.

And if i choose wait - it comes to affection scene upgrade, so just some unexpected delay

Edited by HentaiGuru

2 hours ago, Xcelsior said:

Does anyone else experience a huge performance problem after using the new max out feature on a girl?
I am maxing out a Mythic girl and as soon as I click to confirm the book selection the tab of HH consumes 100% and lags like hell.

It seems to recover or proceed as intended if you wait for a couple of MINUTES.

Browser is Firefox 104.0.2 .

Try send the browser to background/minimize it. The delay will last just seconds (is the rendering of the sparkles, to me).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Try send the browser to background/minimize it. The delay will last just seconds (is the rendering of the sparkles, to me).

Will try on the next spending spree.

My current workaround is to click YES and then close the tab and open HH again.
But minimizing is definitely the more convenient way if it works.