Market Interface

Starfyre137

Hi, love the look of the new market interface. Sleek and cool, but there’s an issue. While it does work really well for the equipment side it now makes it considerably harder to work with the girls. This is especially true for new additions to your harem. Originally once you received a new girl you could upgrade her through the market rather than scrolling through the entire list in the harem interface. The benefit of this was that you could max her out without being forced to collect the initial payout of a few hundred, but instead could collect several thousand. Now just selecting her causes the collection of her initial payout. The next issue is how easy it was to check out what level she was and boost her as it came possible. Now you have to manually scroll through the harem interface to check out what level a given girl is before upping her level with gems. One harem interface improvement I recommend is being able to structure the display such that it can be sorted by gem stone. 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

I made an account for this reason. The new market system really bogs down the leveling/upgrading of your harem. The time saving “buy all” buttons don’t help when you have to scroll through multiple menus to apply them anyway. Trying to find a girl that needs leveling takes far more time and the sorting of them doesn’t help any. 

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

Before this morning's update, I found the game efficient and easy to navigate, now it's a nightmarish mess!  I can't manage my girls from the Market anymore, where I found it incredibly easy to apply items and gifts with minimal effort, awaken and upgrade easily.  This is a big headache, please revert from this update!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...