coming soon?????

IronGlove

In the Sex God Path, we champions and Pantheon's Stairway,  when will we see a difference where it says coming soon.

Also I'm doing Digiseki level 3 or at least I want to but every time I complete a level all I get is coming soon.

I'm spending some $$$ on this game every month and getting tired of seeing coming soon.

I notice the developers have upgraded some parts of the game which is exciting so please lets try to get rid of the "coming soon" please.  As this is probably the third time I've requested this.

• Hug 1

When it comes to the main story it gets updated in a strictly planned interval so if you're too fast in going through it you have to wait.

For those that have already reached the current end of the story there are the side quests to tackle as well as participate regularly in events and PvP actions like leagues and season.

Story gets updates every 2 weeks, every other week we get a side quest. The game will not go faster than that because there it doesn't need to be faster, any new player from here on out will already be near impossible to catch up with story and side quests.

The Pantheon coming soon is a filler tab, there was no specific feature planned for it and when/if they do add one there will likely be another one added that says the same thing. If it does make you feel better the market update is completed which means chances are they'll go back to creating endless features & events again, but I wouldn't expect them to ever increase the speed which the story is released.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2022 at 6:17 PM, Eckos said:

When it comes to the main story it gets updated in a strictly planned interval so if you're too fast in going through it you have to wait.

For those that have already reached the current end of the story there are the side quests to tackle as well as participate regularly in events and PvP actions like leagues and season.

is there any chance that the guys could get changed in the champion section.  And thank you for the response, it makes sense.

On 10/6/2022 at 8:59 PM, Oliver66 said:

Story gets updates every 2 weeks, every other week we get a side quest. The game will not go faster than that because there it doesn't need to be faster, any new player from here on out will already be near impossible to catch up with story and side quests.

The Pantheon coming soon is a filler tab, there was no specific feature planned for it and when/if they do add one there will likely be another one added that says the same thing. If it does make you feel better the market update is completed which means chances are they'll go back to creating endless features & events again, but I wouldn't expect them to ever increase the speed which the story is released.

My only concern is that some of the daily quests ask to spend energy, but if a player has no side quests or adventure quests to do how is it possible to complete the daily quests, which in turn have points for path of glory??? or in fact path of valor when that has that path.

13 minutes ago, IronGlove said:

My only concern is that some of the daily quests ask to spend energy, but if a player has no side quests or adventure quests to do how is it possible to complete the daily quests, which in turn have points for path of glory??? or in fact path of valor when that has that path.

You can spend 60 energy to purchase 1 ticket by going to the sex god path > champions > reception desk.