Are Draft Orbs supposed to give 200 Shards of attraction?

lostboy79

Not that I'm complaining mind you but when I just now used a draft orb I had I got 200 shards instead of the usual 100 netting me 100 affection items.  I'm not sure if this was a bug that needs to be addressed or if this was just a feature added recently.

• Thinking 2

Draft orbs give you the option to select one of two girls randomly selected from the epic pachinko pool of girls.

You only get ONE of the girls, not both.

Have you checked if both girls joined your harem (in case you remember both names)?

That wasn't the issue I was asking about but yes, it allowed me to choose between 2 girls just fine.  When I was choosing the girls it said I would get 200 shards for whichever girl I chose and it did in fact give me 200 shards of affection for the girl I chose. I did not get both girls Just the one.

I've used draft orbs in the past before and every time it just gave the expected 100 shards of affection when I chose the girl I wanted.

Edited by lostboy79
  • Surprised :O 1

Sorry I didn't.  I wasn't thinking about it too much, figured what I was looking at was just an error and I wouldn't actually get 200 shards when I made my choice.  As I recall 1 of the 2 girls I could chose from was the girl you get from beating a champion and I had 35 shards for her already and the screen told me I would get 235 shards if i picked her.

• Like 1