Eight hours? Seriously?

Red Rudy

11 hours ago, Bobick said:

Hey Red Rudy, do you sleep occasionally? If no, fine, then your day has 24 hours and the mission is doable. If yes, it should be clear when to start this mission.

That really depends on your time zone. For me, the reset time is 4:00 AM so I literally cannot start the mission until I wake up. If I leave it for the end of the day and run it overnight, then I give up on the kobon reward for completing all the missions that day. So running it overnight really isn't an option for people in my time zone.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MCP said:

It's not like running the mission keeps you from doing anything else in the game, so just start it when you know you'll be able to check back in 8 hours to claim it.

Yes, it literally does prevent you from running other missions. If you don't care about your daily missions then this isn't a big deal, but for those who want the PXP, gems, and kobons a 7 hour event mission is kinda ridiculous and requires you to completely change your regular play schedule around it if you want to get your usual daily rewards.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Attirm said:

Yes, it literally does prevent you from running other missions. If you don't care about your daily missions then this isn't a big deal, but for those who want the PXP, gems, and kobons a 7 hour event mission is kinda ridiculous and requires you to completely change your regular play schedule around it if you want to get your usual daily rewards.

The other missions take 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete, so 8 hours out of 24 doesn't prevent you from completing them.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2022 at 6:01 AM, MCP said:

The other missions take 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete, so 8 hours out of 24 doesn't prevent you from completing them.

No, it doesn't prevent you from completing them, but it's really annoying. My weekends are not scheduled, and I'm not planning my entire day around this game or its events.

On 11/6/2022 at 4:00 PM, Master-17 said:

What prevents you from entering in the morning (your morning), for example, when going to work or at work, start the task and then just close the game? Take less than a minute.

As someone who works from home, checking in during work is when I actually complete my daily missions. My evenings are when I'm out with friends and having fun and won't have time to complete my daily events. Again, I'm not rescheduling my life around this game. When it throws an 8 hour timer that doesn't fit into my schedule, it's basically just telling me "no daily reward for you today!"

• Like 1