Discord Problems

Shandy

I had an account under the name FeliciaDivine#???? (yes i dont remember the numbers now) and i use my cell phone for internet connection and sometimes the service changes my IP number which caused Discord to shut my account down "for security reasons" this was before they put in the 2nd tier security option...warning for companies such as Discord...IP check for security reasons has always been a bad idea!!! I called DIscord and asked them to give me the account back...they said NO...i am not impressed with them.

I have a backup account on Discord which works but when i tried to load Harem Hentai's offer to join Discord so i could be online for the Q & A Discord in its infinite wisdom automatically added my old account which i cant access.

My question here is...how do i add my working account to discord??? Can someone from HH send me an invite???

odd thing happened when i clicked that link it got me into my old account which i could not access before and i was able to send a link to my new account so thats one way to fix things...i cannot do anything with the old account because of a password glitch and some of the old data is missing...file corruption? which maybe is why Discord wont give me access to it?...anyways FinderKeeper you solved my problem...Thanks!

• Like 1