places of power new guy

drwho8765

hello, i have  a question about the places of power. once you get a guy from the pop, and  a new guy is avail do the pop reset to level one or is it a new place of power unlocked? or does the new guy  come in  at the level you currently have the pop unlocked to? example you unlocked pop to level 4 and finish the guy, does the new guy come in at level 4?

tony b.

The Levels of PoP only affect the amount of non-guy prizes you get and the number of shards you can gain for the current guy.

They have no impact on how the guys you can win appear or what Level they have (they always start at Level 1).

Guys are gained only from the three permanent PoPs but the unlocking of said PoPs depends on in which world you are in the main story. For example the third permanent PoP unlocks only once you reach World 10: Hero University.

The guys are unlocked in a row for each PoP separately.

Once you gain the first guy on a PoP, the second one is automatically unlocked and you can start gaining shards for that guy. How many shards at once depending as said before on the Level of the PoP.

As an example for the first permanent PoP "Goblins: Masters of Shadows":

1st guy is Tadao => you gather enough shards to unlock him => 2nd guy (Adrian) appears and shards for him can be gained => gathering enough shards to unlock Adrian => 3rd guy (Sannyo) appears on the PoP.
The level you have already unlocked for "Goblins: Masters of Shadows" does not change.

The same procedure is true for the other two PoPs, the guys differ in each one of course.

• Like 1

ty so much.  i did not want to spend kabalds to upgrade the level of the three permeant places if i would have to respend them again after i got the first guy. i hate having to spend a resource that is hard to get  since i am on a fixed income and can not just pay alot to play. i do spend some money thought where i can get the most bang for my buck lol. i get the monthly card and pay for season pass. i also tend to buy one or two bundles a month, if i can get a good deal lol.

ty so much AGAIN.   i am really enjoying playing the game and just wish to do as well as i can with what i can. if that makes sense.

tony b.

Nah no worries, the kobans spent on the permanent PoPs are well invested and count forever. It is advisable to upgrade the PoPs even over spending kobans on some events.

On Level 9 the permanent PoPs give the chance of 3 golden Mythic Pachinko orbs or 3 green 10-Game Great Pachinko orbs every seven hours. This helps greatly for either the first Cumback Contest each Monday or for making money since 10-Game Great Pachinko orbs often give a lot of items which can be sold for cash.

Monthly card and Season Pass are imho the most cost effective way to spend real money on the game. It's what I do as well. Especially the rewards from the extra path from Season Pass can be a huge boon to one's resource stockpiles while the Monthly Card helps saving kobans by not having to pay for collecting all money from the harem, battling villains in x10 packages and so on.

Glad you're having fun with the game.

• Like 3