Nutaku or main server

Kyuraz

If you are just starting to play, and you don’t have a special attachment to Nutak (you don’t spend money on other games hosted there, etc.), then it’s better to play on a separate server, because at the moment all bonuses and promo codes go exactly on HH, and also the "Sex Friends" system is better implemented there. Otherwise, there is not much difference.

• Like 3

Pretty much this. I already had a Nutaku account although I hardly played any games there regularly when I found out about HH, and I immediately opted to play on the standalone dedicated site rather than on a third-party platform. I don't regret it, for the various reasons M-17 mentioned but also just in general.

There are a few other games I've played through Nutaku, but I didn't go very far on any of them. Some of those games also ended up ported on Steam later on, and there's one in particular I chose to start over from scratch when that happened (House of Sins, a simple but decent clicker game). Ironically, that game is now in the process of closing up shop, period, so it doesn't really matter which platform I played it on. ^^

I don't foresee HH having this kind of downfall anytime soon or hopefully ever, but I could picture a future in which for whatever reason they no longer get along with Nutaku or any other platform they license their games to, and I'd rather have my account on Kinkoid's own site than on any other should anything like that ever happen.

• Like 4