Getting a girl from Mythic Pachinko

OmerB

I'm having one 3* girl on Mythic Pachinko (which is also on EP) with 0 shards. I'm having 2 MPx6 and 5 Mpx3 orbs.

I'm contemplating of using the orbs to get her. Is that a good idea? Would you use these orbs to get a girl from 0 shards? What do you think?

I would like to read your approach on this.

Edited by OmerB

28 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I personally wouldn't waste MP3/6 on 3* girls until my pool is clear of 5* girls. But I guess it depends on how much you want/need these L5 girls.

It's on CxH, there's only one 5 stars girl on Night club (Pachinko) there :) But the principle is the same.

Edited by OmerB

If it's one that Im interested in one day getting: put in a single 10x shard orb. Just so I can track it a bit easier in my collection. Just be patient.
If it's one I've been waiting for for a long time: use like 5x10x orbs first+ 2x25x , depending on how many other girls are in the selection. For me this is reserved for any DBZ and Pokemon related ones for example.

Edited by Gotaku

I don't have much favourite ones... I thought that I'd use the opportunity that there's only one girl on the selection.

It's during a CumC, and there's also a 'get a new girl' for 50K pts on Daily contest on CxH.

Edited by OmerB

27 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Iit's during a CumC, and there's also a 'get a new girl' for 50K pts on Daily contest on CxH.

I normally for CumC use the green orb since all orb are seen as the same for that event where for LD EP and MP orbs give more points, so if I can help it I save them for that. Plus this week has a extra consideration as there is a good chance the new mythic gear will come out this week and MP can drop that gear. Not sure that CxH include this update but I would think they all will get it.

• Like 1

I think the only time I've spent MP3/MP6 orbs on a non-L5 girl was for one of the Regine variants (because I really like Regine), and then she showed up as the Mission girl in OD a few months later so it ended up being a waste. But I learned my lesson and now I'm locked and loaded for those precious L5s (paging Norou....Valentina...Levitya...).

718376031_ScreenShot2022-11-21at8_47_09PM.png.17047881e85260fb53d839dfbcf0bf71.png