7. 7. Favorite Girls

• Yukino
    • Ame
    • Meiko
    • Yami
    • Witch of the Wilds Yuko
    • Evangeline
    • (none)

It is the first time since we have Mythic Revival every month, that I opened the second path. Because I'm missing only one mythic girl (koban wise) I have more kobans to spend on other events, especially PoA as my favorite one. In addition I decided to spend some combativity from the rewards to achieve stage 26 which happened and is also the first time for me. Usually I do the troll fights with natural regen and keep compativity for next month. My progress at the beginning was pretty fast, because I was lucky and kinkoid gifted me with a platinum card for a few days. It is really a complete different event if you can do these "Champion" tasks in seconds/minutes, which is usally the most annoying and time consuming part.

With the Double Date Event the Draft orb could be of great use during CE (as far if I understood everything correct). I have also compativity left, because I was fast at the beginning I could do the 200 troll fights with natural regen. The only bad thing was that I was unlucky with the mythic item. So far I got 4, but only 2 body positions.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 4

As usual, I opened the bonus path. I just finished tier 26. This time went smoother than I thought. I used 70 combativity and 34 kisses from the rewards. Otherwise, I relied on natural regeneration to complete the tasks. I still have 117 combativity and 95 kisses left from Seasons and PoA.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That literally happened to me once, at the end of a PoA, and I woke up after reset with 200+ Fists lost forever. That's why I didn't like my timing on this one: ever since I learned that lesson the hard way, I tend to claim rewards and complete events and stuff at least 24 hours before the end. But this time was special for me in kind of the opposite way compared to what you described. Everything was late and/or too tight to get there early enough to my taste.

So, I hope this doesn't happen to you. Don't close your eyes! Hang in there. :ph34r:💣

----

I've fallen asleep at a keyboard plenty of times, but it's normally been at work as I've been that guy stuck in the office, usually as the only person in my subdepartment that has gotten stuff dumped on them last minute.  I've had to miss most of a holiday party due to a crisis somebody (read as me) had to fix. You know it's bad when people who work for cleaning services recognize you from prior jobs being the guy who ends up staying really late.

I got it all done, and got to bed at a reasonable time, well before reset. Glad you got it done as well.