finalmecia

Drewmann

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I seem to be in a minority when I say "meh" about Finalmecia. She is not my thing at all.

she has a hot outfit and hot boobies ? also she's a mix out of 2 cool ff characters. i dunno if you played those two ff games, maybe that's the reason of your "meh"?

any1 noticed that in the current latest chapter her hair is way shorter than in her full battle gear? so its artifical hair attached to her 'helmet'? imo she's hotter with the long hair.

regarding op's question: i'd love to have her in my harem but i highly doubt it. for consistency all other trolls must also be available for harem and i don't think this is reasonable. also i don't want male trolls in my harem and edwarda isn't quite hot either.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Habi said:

she has a hot outfit and hot boobies ? also she's a mix out of 2 cool ff characters. i dunno if you played those two ff games, maybe that's the reason of your "meh"?

any1 noticed that in the current latest chapter her hair is way shorter than in her full battle gear? so its artifical hair attached to her 'helmet'? imo she's hotter with the long hair.

regarding op's question: i'd love to have her in my harem but i highly doubt it. for consistency all other trolls must also be available for harem and i don't think this is reasonable. also i don't want male trolls in my harem and edwarda isn't quite hot either.

I think it is primarily the boobs for most of you guys. xD

And no, haven't played ff. But even if I had, then it still wouldn't make any difference.

1 hour ago, Will-Hurt said:

If Finalmencia is not possible, why not add a good twin sister in a future event?

That's damn good thinking. Inter-dimensional travel is already a thing in here per Donatien and Finalmecia, so having a mirror dimension where everyone is an opposite personality could be a solution to getting Finalmecia (more specifically her twin with the opposite personality) in our harems. Devs, run with this pleez!

• Like 1