Mythic Equipment (Q&A)

Pelinor

My question is how do I level up the ME (Mythic Equipment) past level 11? I get down to 0 using both the auto select and manuel select options but the upgrade (cash) button remains in a grayed out state.

(I set this up as a Q&A topic so other questions can be asked without creating a new topic for every question that arises)

Edited by Pelinor
spelling correction

Do you have enough items to reach lvl 12? You can only upgrade 1 full level at a time.

Also, if you have the scrolling bug, you may not be able to display enough items to level up the item (The game will only load 100 items, which might not be enough, especially if you have favorite items or mythic items taking up slots).

Item loading/scrolling bug:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Do you have enough items to reach lvl 12? You can only upgrade 1 full level at a time.

Easily, I was going down to zero materials required both ways (manuel & auto select) and the cash box was staying in the grayed out state. I did a couple of GP*10 to increase my equipment inventory but nothing changed. Weirdness, I did a CC challenge and now the ME is allowing me to upgrade again (I don't see the relevance between the two but that's what happened).

• Thinking 1