Season pass & league matchmaking problem

Dyosa

The season pass is pissing me off. If I won, there's only little mojos and I lose, I lost some mojos. It's so fraustrating because of the opponents are always stronger than me and I always having some lose streaks. The leagues as well.

Edited by Dyosa

Sadly with seasons the more you advance the more you get bottle-necked by stronger opponents. For the most part if you play on gayharem.com it's okay and can be completed by the end of the month, but if you play on nutaku or erogames sites the server populations are so low its very difficult. One option you have is if you're lv201 you can buy the mythic booster that makes it so loses cause 0 mojo loss and wins give you +5.

With leagues it gets more and more difficult as you advance through the different tiers. If you find one that's too strong you should ignore leagues for a week and demote to a lower tier and try to aim for 16-30th so you don't promote again until you're ready. Again if you're playing on nutaku or erogames you reach the top tiers a lot faster. Erogames is stuck on wanker 2 and nutaku sexpert 1.