ZenMaster

Fun event?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fun sci-fi Holiday event?

• Yes! :)
    • What event?
    • No :(

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2017 at 08:58 AM

Just wanted to share my compliments for the current sci-fi event, I really like this because it was totally unexpected for me. And this can also help us gain some more kobans, which we might be able to spend for fun things during the actual Holiday season. Though I'm not too sure I actually want the event girl, she's not exactly my type so to speak ;)

But now to try and persuade Dark Lord that the L.L. girl (Leia Lookalike) he kidnapped is best handed over to me. I'll try and use my sperdi mind tricks on him: "This isn't the girl you're looking for..." :D

• Haha 1

Well, this event theme was tottally unspected for me! xD I actually was not hooked by any girl in special, but I guess the one that I more like is the Shadow Astis, haha :D

About the Samus girl...hmmm... I don't know if is worthy to me try to get her... I don't know how is her face!:P I guess I will let my kobans for next time, even I wanting to get some of the exclusive pachinko girls so badly, lol

But one nice thing that I notice is that the stroke of the drawing (stroke, is that right?O.o) is improving a lot with the pass of the time. I mean, the first girls was much more simple and... coarse, comparing with the actual style. I'm really enjoyng that ^_^

Edited by NobodyPrime

32 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Well, this event theme was tottally unspected for me! xD I actually was not hooked by any girl in special, but I guess the one that I more like is the Shadow Astis, haha :D

About the Samus girl...hmmm... I don't know if is worthy to me try to get her... I don't know how is her face!:P I guess I will let my kobans for next time, even I wanting to get some of the exclusive pachinko girls so badly, lol

But one nice thing that I notice is that the stroke of the drawing (stroke, is that right?O.o) is improving a lot with the pass of the time. I mean, the first girls was much more simple and... coarse, comparing with the actual style. I'm really enjoyng that ^_^

you could always check the wiki after about a week of the event, to see the face of the Samus girl ^_^

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Varnart said:

really happy right now, got the redhead from edwarda just now, so have to get the leia lookalike from DL, and hes always a pain to give event girls, so we see, but 1 girl in one day is pretty good I think.

I've both already, hehe! They dropped really fast, less than 50 tries. O.oB|

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Varnart said:

that's fantastic, its good they listented ot people and upped the event drop for the girls atleast.  hey @masca10, where are you in the story, you done?  Im finishing world 7 and really digging the story, like how you get shoved up the fairy queen's snatch

I'm in the beginning of W6. Admittance of the dead. :D

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

that's fantastic, its good they listented ot people and upped the event drop for the girls atleast.

it's the same as on every event. they did NOT change any drop rates at all. it's just lucky people posting and bragging about their luck and making others feel sad. most of the people don't post here so it's all about distorted perception...

Edited by Habi

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Merick said:

Some what of a noob but I completed the 12/14 events and never got shadow is there something specia. I need to do to claim her

yeah, you need to be patient and wait for another day.
the event mission girls are always given on the last day of the event.