pity timer for event girls

Habi

as the topic says i suggest a pity timer for event girls. it doesn't need to be the exact same mechanic as the boss girl pity timer but it should be implemented in a way that an event girl is guaranteed after 7 days if you fight a reasonable amount of times with a boss. once a day might be too low and 72 times a day (the max without spending kobans) might be too high.
so let's say the chance for event girls is basically 0 for the first fight. it raises a tiny little bit on every fight with one of the 2 trolls having an event girl, capped at maybe 24 fights a day. after like 150 counted fights (that will be on the 7th day if you use the cap of 24 every day) it raises to maybe 10% and the chance to not getting one on the 7th day is very low. after you get an event girl it resets back to almost 0 and you can start grinding for the 2nd event girl in the remaining 7 days of the event. that's just an example. the exact mechanic and numbers will be kept secret ofc. so probably one will spend all battle energy each day on eventgirl-trolls to be sure but there's no worrying in not getting them.

another side-effect would be that contests are fairer during events because the difference in #fights to obtain event girls will be more even for every player. so unlucky players aren't double-punished anymore and still have a chance to competitively participate in battle-contests.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 4

The thing is that they want people to play epic pachinko they are just giving you the chance of getting them without it since event harem members already have a high chance of dropping since they have a set drop rate unlike boss girls that have their drop rate decrease every time you get one this event gives you 2 weeks to get them and on the last day if you have not gotten them battle energy refills should get you them which is another way for them to get people to use kobans again most people i know use less kobans than 10 times pachinko to get them with battle energy refills.

A better change would be to allow players to pay more kobans than it costs to play 10 times pachinko but choose which harem member they want from the available harem members in the list so they get which one they want they can balance it by only giving the harem member and not the extra items players get with epic pachinko.

3 hours ago, natstar said:

The thing is that they want people to play epic pachinko

that's true for sure but there are already 3 pachinko exclusive event girls. they fill this role imo. and i would definitely spend more kobans if they guaranteed you an event girl in the epic pachinko. as it is now i'm not playing epic pachinko until i have all regular boss girls because i don't wanna waste a single koban.

• Like 1

Pity timer for event girls is a terrible idea. I get that you want the event girls, but if you make everything certain, then they might as well just give you the girls at the start of the event.

You just got to learn to live with the possibility ofgoing a whole event without getting an event girl from the bosses. I've had that before. It sucks, but it should be possible.

8 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i remeber. my first event. back to school. for mission girl i was too late. kobans i didnt have enough at that point and boss girls was unlucky. hit 3 days in a row (after that the event was over) and no girl- that was all i could do at that time.

I don't even count those things. As beginner in a game you will seldomly get anything from events.
It takes a while to get far enough into the game to be able to succesfully do events.

On 8.12.2017 at 10:02 AM, Chthugha said:

Pity timer for event girls is a terrible idea. I get that you want the event girls, but if you make everything certain, then they might as well just give you the girls at the start of the event.

You just got to learn to live with the possibility ofgoing a whole event without getting an event girl from the bosses. I've had that before. It sucks, but it should be possible.

i don't want to get them without effort. if you don't fight bosses during the event you still won't get the event girls. the idea behind the suggestion is to reward players for their effort during the limited timespan instead of double-punishing the ones with bad luck. if we are guaranteed that each event is replayed the next year (like it was with halloween and will be with christmas) and we get another chance to obtain those missing girls that would be fine too but afaik there is no official statement whether this will happen. let's fast forward to october or december 2018. will there be 3 events then? sounds like a tight schedule.