Missions (a world) usually take a long time to finish. Unless you're going to throw money at it of course which I'd personally recommend against.

From what I can tell they are working on adding a new world but that takes its time.I don't think you can clearly define a time in which things get updated.

9 world levels exist if you count begin city as world 1 they're going to make new ones after that no rush for getting threw them faster so don't use kobans for energy refills since while you're doing the world level you can farm the boss for the three harem members they drop by the time you get to world nine they will have world 10 out by that time new world levels take a long time to make since they release new events every month plus they also work on gayharem so they have new harem members for gayharem and hentaiheroes they have to make every month which slows down the speed they can work on new world levels and quests in the new world levels a lot of stuff to draw in them so a lot of time is needed to do it.

It's worth playing the game just for the adventure story alone it's better than other hentai games but also get events for extra harem members and you play arena to level faster since you get a free energy refill after level 10 every 10 levels so you get another one at 20.30,ect arena also drops affection items which you can use for raising the affection of your harem members and you only need 1 battle energy to play it.

Edited by natstar