epic pachinko glitch

about 5 minutes ago i bought a epic pachinko game because i wanted another legendary and girl, so i played it and it only gave me a legendary pant. I did not get a new girl. i dont know if this is supposed to happen but can someone respond back, that would be greatly appreciated.

Capture.PNG

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

no problem getting a girl ^^

new girl6.jpg

Wow, is that a typical harvest for 10 games?

I haven't gone for that yet, but I was often worried it could be a bit of a rip-off, with more epic artifacts rather than legendary, and legendary stuff would be more like books or gifts... or - as my luck whenever I played only 1 game  -  if it was a legendary artifact, it was for the very same slot where I just got one a few levels before...

So yeah, if that's a typical loot, I may just give it a try as well.

19 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

hmm good question. did a few times 10 x pachinko by today. all rare or legendarys items. at least 3 legendarys minimum. but think that has something to do with the number of girls u own. think i read something in the announcements that if u have 40 girls epic pachinko will remove white and green stuff

nah, epic pachinko only has epic and legendary stuff.
independent of your amount of girls.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:31 AM, Zam said:

Wow, is that a typical harvest for 10 games?

I haven't gone for that yet, but I was often worried it could be a bit of a rip-off, with more epic artifacts rather than legendary, and legendary stuff would be more like books or gifts... or - as my luck whenever I played only 1 game  -  if it was a legendary artifact, it was for the very same slot where I just got one a few levels before...

So yeah, if that's a typical loot, I may just give it a try as well.

Doing 10 single games gives you a chance of getting more than one harem member while 10 times pachinko only gives you one epic items having the highest drop rate,then legendary items then get a harem members as the least common by being lucky can get you more than one harem member from playing 10 single games or none at all it's a gamble.