HentaiHeroes

OK, good, but I still don't understand what it DOES!.  you can buy or win jujubees whose only function seems to be to raise the critical damage stat number.  They have to have a reason to exist. Why would you want to inflict critical damage on yourself?.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Just read the message about the changes, however even though there was mention of a change being implemented where the store got new stock every EIGHT hours, the store for me is STILL showing "new stock in 12:00:00 hrs" (it literally just refreshed for me a minute ago)

il y a 7 minutes, Stang91 a dit :

Just read the message about the changes, however even though there was mention of a change being implemented where the store got new stock every EIGHT hours, the store for me is STILL showing "new stock in 12:00:00 hrs" (it literally just refreshed for me a minute ago)

20170929_183038.thumb.png.6c8c83c72074cbb556fb49cba887cc64.png

24 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

You need to read it again it says the date and day monday lol.

New to event girls.  Who do I battle to get one? Any Boss?  I skipped over Ninjas girls so I want to go back and battle Ninja to get those girls..  I'm in the middle of Edwarda and got her to drop 2, so I think Im done there for a while.   I have seen several general comments on the event girls, some say you get them on a random drop, some say you have to battle every day and then you get the event girl after the event closes.  What is correct?.  And BTW, what is the correct way to go back to an earlier world?  I found I had to type the name on the URL .......com/world/3, but will doing it that way mess with my chances??

I should also ask, does it impact the probability of getting a drop if you battle in short bursts of 5 or 6 and then come back in a few hours? or is a steady battle better?  Eats up Kobans to do a steady battle.  Sure wish battling a Boss gave experience points.

4 hours ago, mrcr said:

New to event girls.  Who do I battle to get one? Any Boss?  I skipped over Ninjas girls so I want to go back and battle Ninja to get those girls..  I'm in the middle of Edwarda and got her to drop 2, so I think Im done there for a while.   I have seen several general comments on the event girls, some say you get them on a random drop, some say you have to battle every day and then you get the event girl after the event closes.  What is correct?.  And BTW, what is the correct way to go back to an earlier world?  I found I had to type the name on the URL .......com/world/3, but will doing it that way mess with my chances??

-New to event girls.  Who do I battle to get one? Any Boss?  

For this event you must battle Dark Lord and Gruntt

-I have seen several general comments on the event girls, some say you get them on a random drop, some say you have to battle every day and then you get the event girl after the event closes, What is correct?

There are three girls: Two in the boss fight (And you must battle until you dropped them), One is guaranteed if you complete the event's daily mission everyday (At least 12). At the end of the event you receive the girl.

-And BTW, what is the correct way to go back to an earlier world?

There is an arrow in the left side for turn back in the older worlds, you don't need the URL (But don't mess with you chances anyway). 

Edited by Mattress

4 hours ago, mrcr said:

I should also ask, does it impact the probability of getting a drop if you battle in short bursts of 5 or 6 and then come back in a few hours? or is a steady battle better?  Eats up Kobans to do a steady battle.  Sure wish battling a Boss gave experience points.

Don't waste your kobans, just fight when you can. ^_^

13 hours ago, Mattress said:

-And BTW, what is the correct way to go back to an earlier world?

There is an arrow in the left side for turn back in the older worlds, you don't need the URL (But don't mess with you chances anyway). 

no arrows on my screen, and no links to Dark or Gruntt, I do not see the event page anywhere.  Do see new missions, did a set last night right after 0000UTC