Energy bar was not refilled upon reaching level 12. I completed an Activity mission beforehand, seemingly reaching the Experience cap and then continued the Current quest, leveling up but with 0 Energy. Sorry if this an intentional feature but considering that the Energy bar was refilled at every previous level up I have my doubts. 

22 minutes ago, Makspow said:

It takes forever to get energy, and story line is incomprehensive when cut in bites 

You get points in some contests that give kobans/money for the prize for spending energy it takes a long time for them to finish new world levels i started playing when world 8 was out and they're still releasing the quest scrolls for world 9 now so you cannot even get the world girl from world 9 plain of rituals yet so no point rushing threw the story you will most likely be at world 9 before world 10 is released we could begin city as world 1 and plain of rituals as world 9.

On 14/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, Chthugha said:

you get an energy refill the first 10 levels, and then every 10th level, so at 1 to 10 and then 20, 30, 40 and so on.

Totalmente sem sentido... mesmo sendo pay to win... as missões gastam muita energia, então, pelo menos ao mudar de level, ela deveria ser restaurada...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xcock said:

Totalmente sem sentido... mesmo sendo pay to win... as missões gastam muita energia, então, pelo menos ao mudar de level, ela deveria ser restaurada...

English discord, not Portuguese discord.
And no matter how many refills you get, you will catch up with the writers soon enough anyway, so the refills are kind of useless, if anything.

Also, how is story mode pay to win. It's literally just a story with nothing to be gained from it, apart from the world girls everybody will have.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

English discord, not Portuguese discord.
And no matter how many refills you get, you will catch up with the writers soon enough anyway, so the refills are kind of useless, if anything.

Also, how is story mode pay to win. It's literally just a story with nothing to be gained from it, apart from the world girls everybody will have.

Então, o jogo é disponibilizado no Brasil, mas eu não posso falar português? Fala sério...

E independente de ser ou não inútil, deveria ser mais simples. Até porque, ser inútil ou não vai depender de quem joga e de como joga...

• Like 2