Didn't get the Christmas 2017 event reward

Asura King

I have completed 5 of the 7 daily missions of the Christmas 2017 event but didn't get the reward which is a set of Epic level Christmas gear. Should I wait till the event is over i.e. for another 2 days to get the reward? I'm new here so I don't know how the reward system of the special events work. please enlighten me.

12 hours ago, Versuch said:

then there IS a bug..i did all 7 missions for christmas and got nothing !

You get the 7th daily mission on the last day of the event so the only way for you not to get the reward is if you did not accept the reward from doing the event missions because you only need to accept the reward from doing 5 of the 7 missions to get the item set on the last day i got the item set before i could even start the 7th daily mission since i had accepted the reward for doing 5 event daily missions.

16 minutes ago, Versuch said:

@ natstar

there is another way you did not think of..if there is no way to accept anything you can not accept it.

always remember that bugs can come in all different ways, shapes and sizes..^^

If you could start the event mission so that it completed then you would have also been able to accept the reward for it also no reason not to accept the reward since it only gives kobans and no experience so even if you did not want to level faster by accepting the reward of missions it's still no reason not to take the reward before you could level past level 40 you got no kobans for doing all the missions every day so i did not accept the reward from them to level slower to have a advantage in contests since i was in a higher world level so i got more points from beating bosses than people around my level back then but now that you get kobans from doing all the missions you should do them all if you don't have time to do them all then you should at least do the event missions and claim the koban reward from them,

You only needed to accept the reward from 5 of 7 event missions so the only way to get to the last day of the event and start the 7th event mission without getting the reward on that day is if you had not accepted the reward from 5 of the 7 missions since everyone who had claimed at least 5 of koban rewards from the event missions got the epic set on the last day.

Only one item of the set would be any good to you anyways since only 1 item had nothing but your main stat on it and would be easy to find a better one at a higher level so you did not miss out on much however you're lucky you did not miss out on a event girl which you can get when events run for 14 days and you have to do 12 of 14 missions to get it then on the last day of the event if you're not able to accept the reward from missions you finish then you need to say so or else it just seems you tried to claim the reward for the event when it ended when you only get the reward when you do it during the event and it does not count it as complete until you accept the koban reward from the mission.