Chances of getting 2 girls in same day?

severos

I've been trying to get the x-mass agate version for 2 days, and no luck until couple minutes ago... after that I went to finalmacia, fought her twice... and third time got me Zoe xD I was so damn shocked of my luck.

What are the chances of actually getting 2 girls in this short interval? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dwaynamite2 said:

yesterday i've started this game and got arcana in my first fight and snowboard hari a few fights later. today i've fot kimie. i think this is very much luck. i hope to get sheheramazond before i am in ninja village

You most likely (close to 100%) will get her. It's not really luck now. The drop rate will become lower soon enough though.

• 1 month later...

That is possible yes, on my Harem Heroes (Nutaku) account, I got Val Abrael first in the last combat point before it ran empty... and 30 minutes later, the next combat point I got Eugenie.

But I mainly focus on playing at Hentai Heroes as I am much further into the story there.  On Nutaku, that account is lower and it is now more for killing time while waiting on reloads...

On hentai heroes, I had no regular girl drop since 1st February. But I got the two recent event girls, but they drop faster anyways with a set higher drop rate.

Sometimes I've seen it and it was in the early hours of the event, the funny thing is that I happened at the same times ... now no longer :(

Girls no event for me are 29-30 days exact between one and other

Edited by G0ku

On 2/21/2018 at 9:55 PM, G0ku said:

Sometimes I've seen it and it was in the early hours of the event, the funny thing is that I happened at the same times ... now no longer :(

Girls no event for me are 29-30 days exact between one and other

I am at the same, if not counting the February event girls, I had Stephanie drop last month. Before the February event started... February has now only 4 days left, and I bet, I will get Bremen's last girl on the 28th.  Cause (is that still existing?) that monthly pity timer...  The only thing I get is game money this month...  Sighs

(24-Feb-2018 @ 08:12am )  Nevermind, Bremen FINALLY gave me his last girl just a minute ago....  It's almost soo emotional when you see the girl's shadowy sillouette show up that you almost go and cry...   lols   [ Bremen > Fought him up to him being level 201 ]

Edited by Encino
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:38 AM, Syrios said:

Its possible but pure luck. After winning Val Abrael i moved over to Dark Lord after around 10-15 Battles i got Sheheramazond and another 3 fights Kimie popped up.

Neue Bitmap.jpg

Wows, that's pure luck indeed.  Congrats. :)

(Where can I buy that bag of black voodoo magic so I can also try sprinkling that over these world trolls?  lol)

12 hours ago, Encino said:

Wows, that's pure luck indeed.  Congrats. :)

(Where can I buy that bag of black voodoo magic so I can also try sprinkling that over these world trolls?  lol)

Thanks :-) I probably accidentally sniffed some fairy dust in the magical forest ;-) 

Got Sylvia and Queen Titania a few weeks ago on one day. 

• Like 1

Wows, I think I have found the same fairy that allowed me to sniff some fairy dust..  lols.

Yesterday, I got Bremen's last girl. It was a tough and long fight.  Then I went over to beat up Sylvanus and he gave me his last girl this morning today.  Today I have been fighting Dark Lord and got Arcana just a few moments ago.  So far that is three regular boss girls for this weekend.  6 more to get.  But I guess everything did reset with Dark Lord so I do Ninja Spy now and Gruntt after that.  Then I probably will redo this going back to Dark Lord again. :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Syrios said:

Then congrats too, but keep it a secret, that stuff is to powerful and the fairy need some breaks.;) Got me after Val Red today, Gossy and Celsius in single pachinkosO.o5a93150f7eafa_NeueBitmap.thumb.jpg.d794c27ce5d7f94a8e09622906d2e8be.jpg

Thanks :)   *nods*  Yes I will be silent and not reveal this secret.  :)     OMG wow, that is like awesome getting them with just a single epic pachinko pull. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23/12/2017 at 11:17 AM, severos said:

I've been trying to get the x-mass agate version for 2 days, and no luck until couple minutes ago... after that I went to finalmacia, fought her twice... and third time got me Zoe xD I was so damn shocked of my luck.

What are the chances of actually getting 2 girls in this short interval? 

I Think today is the day when I got really lucky... I got 2 girls in a day 3 or 4 times... but today for the very first time Cave Maika, Future Lavrne, Pelagie joined my harem in a single day... I can extend this streak to 5 girls since i have 11k kobans but I think I'll save it up for later

il y a 33 minutes, ZORO256 a dit :

I Think today is the day when I got really lucky... I got 2 girls in a day 3 or 4 times... but today for the very first time Cave Maika, Future Lavrne, Pelagie joined my harem in a single day... I can extend this streak to 5 girls since i have 11k kobans but I think I'll save it up for later

Someone will make the owner of the local lingerie shop a happy guy/girl...  :x

• Haha 1

On 03/06/2018 at 8:36 PM, Joe-da-G said:

Someone will make the owner of the local lingerie shop a happy guy/girl...  :x

yup.. getting girls are the ultimate happiness. And moreover, the more Lingerie I gave to the girls, the more they shed.... :x

à l’instant, ZORO256 a dit :

yup.. getting girls are the ultimate happiness. And moreover, the more Lingerie I gave to the girls, the more they shed.... :x

Yeah, one has to wonder, why bother buying them clothes, if it's to not wear them ?... ahhh... consumer society... 

• Haha 1

Uhmmm … just got Salem and Edna today … within 20 fights or so. Talking about lingerie: Should I buy some comfy boxers too for Salem? With all her magic maybe she needs a little more space down there sometimes?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...