My team

Guest Natsu

Sorry JessieChan but I dont understand why you ply those three, only Sheheramazond should be interesting for you.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SorceReaper said:

what you mean by "this is ur class"?

11 minutes ago, Shidou said:

He probaly meant by class. One of the 3 attributes. Charm, Know-How, Shagger. He's talking about having a Shagger girl instead of a Know-How leader because that isn't good for the stats. However, Jessie also could've tried to farm XP. 

Guide for the tutorial can be found here

Since reaper is lv40 i didnt assume he was asking for a "gain xp" team and just throw my 2cents in by mentioning my first impulse as a "know how" character would be to have a "know how" alpha aswell instead of bunny who is a shagger.

3 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

Since reaper is lv40 i didnt assume he was asking for a "gain xp" team and just throw my 2cents in by mentioning my first impulse as a "know how" character would be to have a "know how" alpha aswell instead of bunny who is a shagger.

For a level 40 that cares about a team of girls he has low stats. I assume he barely has anything on or nothing put into the stats. Still he asked something about his team if it was alright, You cannot answer that fully anyhow. Does he seek XP or Damage? Both of these are valid options at level 40. But this thread is to show off your team. Not to ask advice nor for other stuff like has been ongoing.

I've been playing for about 2-3 months and reached lvl 40 yesterday. I never really looked at my stats or how to play properly.
For example, I still dont understand what you mean with " Does he seek XP or Damage"
I guess now dat im lvl 40 i dont need any XP.
But im open for any Tips.

Sorry for my bad English.

-Joe

20 minutes ago, SorceReaper said:

I've been playing for about 2-3 months and reached lvl 40 yesterday. I never really looked at my stats or how to play properly.
For example, I still dont understand what you mean with " Does he seek XP or Damage"
I guess now dat im lvl 40 i dont need any XP.
But im open for any Tips.

Sorry for my bad English.

-Joe

As said above, XP or Damage are both valid builds for level 40's. You can go upgrade your stats and put all your gear in your main attribute to gain the most damage and don't suffer a lose anymore. OR you can keep the low stats, and follow this guide. There are still contests what base of your battle XP gain, using that tactic you'll help yourself in thoise. 

However neither have affect on the gameplay itself, It's all about preference.
As this is "my team" I'll show my team aswell.

excitement.5.gif

2 minutes ago, 48thdicker said:

how many battles with Dark Lord did it take to get Sheheramazond. I got Kimie from him. Is there an order to getting the Girls?

pretty sure its pure RNG. I have Sheheramazond but none of the other 2.

18 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

pretty sure its pure RNG. I have Sheheramazond but none of the other 2.

Yup it's indeed RNG. For me (This was before world 4 was released) I obtained each set (3 girls) of the troll in a single day. Ofcourse not in 3 days in a row, like a month betwee. After that 0 girls dropped for the entire world 4 playthrough. First girl in world 5 after 2 or 3 months again.

TL;DR: There is no order or set amount of battles you need to do in order to gain a drop.
It's literally RNG, Each fight you have (There is no drop% number, so I'm making up something for this example) 0.1% chance to drop a girl. Next fight it resets and you have a 0.1% again.  You just have to be lucky to hit that 0.1% out of 99.9% unlucky drops.

7 hours ago, Shidou said:

Yup it's indeed RNG. For me (This was before world 4 was released) I obtained each set (3 girls) of the troll in a single day. Ofcourse not in 3 days in a row, like a month betwee. After that 0 girls dropped for the entire world 4 playthrough. First girl in world 5 after 2 or 3 months again.

Oh, huh. I had thought there was an order to getting them, based on my experience with Dark Lord and Ninja Spy. I got Shehera first, followed by Arcana from Dark Lord, and then Solveig first, followed by Rumiko from Ninja Spy. So I figured it was a set order of Alpha Girl > Omega Girl > Beta Girl.

Guess I was just lucky in getting the girls I'd wanted from them!

9 hours ago, 48thdicker said:

Hello y'all, 
I've been playing for past abt 2 months or so. This is my team. 
& a Question for @JessieChan how many battles with Dark Lord did it take to get Sheheramazond. I got Kimie from him. Is there an order to getting the Girls?

Hey, @48thdicker the drop rate is random.
This means that sometimes it can be really fast, while sometimes it can take time ;)

Keep on battling and you will get them all!

Good luck!
Jessie