oni6

49 minutes ago, oni6 said:

i think we should make apps this game so people can easily play and easy to handle,dont you think so 

with apps so many people can use smart phone

you can just play it in the browser on your phone. I do that all the time.
and to be honest, I prefer it that way.
an app requires too much space on my phone, and that's something I don't have.

I am really curious now, because I cannot see an advantage of an app over being able to play it in the browser on the phone.
Whereas the way it is now, we don't need storage space for an app, we don't have synchronization problems between the app and the internet version on the pc, and you can still play it in full screen mode by clicking on the button in the top right.
And as for no access to the internet: I cannot load games like these in app form at that moment as well, because the game fails to synchronize without internet access.

Well, an app would make it easier to deal with the 503 errors you sometimes get: "server unavailable". Now you have to reload the page and hope that things more responsive, but with an app all you have to do is click the button again and the app will take care of the rest. There are some advantages, but not that many.

• Thanks 1

Greater stability as mentioned by the master in the previous comment.
In addition the app would open in full screen without clicking on the button.
And why not say it, having an app on Google Store or otheres plataforms would give visibility to the company.