Okay so I logged into my account,

Found out there was a new event for new year.

Thoughts *why dont I try 1 time to get 1 of those battle available girls from this event*

Then this happened.

5a4ba85604bfd_Schermafbeelding2018-01-02om16_38_01.thumb.png.790b4226e43cf8aac8c9231ee341780f.png

Already happy and thought okay why not and try the other one(thought i just was waisting time and endurance and indirectly also waisting money)

When this happened

5a4ba8b34349c_Schermafbeelding2018-01-02om16_38_45.thumb.png.4316778d8b497394a089737357cd60f6.png

So conclusion of what I want, did and thought.

First girl: WOW already on the first day, normally it takes me a week, made a screenshot, but first i wanted to use all my endurance so got to dark lord.

Second girl: OMFG how ....  again .... okay now im totally gonna make a topic about this, screenshot.

Am I the only one who happened this without refilling with kobans and first 9 battles after the event?

If so, FUCK YEAH

• Like 2

Well, I'm slowly becoming convinced that new(er) players tend to get better drop rates which could explain the higher drops. When I started playing I also got into an event and for sure: also got an event girl. Better yet: without even realizing it was an event girl, I just thought it was part of the game :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

Well, I'm slowly becoming convinced that new(er) players tend to get better drop rates which could explain the higher drops. When I started playing I also got into an event and for sure: also got an event girl. Better yet: without even realizing it was an event girl, I just thought it was part of the game :)

That is true only for boss girls however getting event girls is just luck since event girls have a set drop rate while boss girls drop rate goes down based on the number of boss girls you have and goes back up every time you fail to get a boss girl.

You have the same chance of getting a event girl no matter how many times you fight a boss for one.

Edited by natstar

On 02/01/2018 at 5:03 PM, ZenMaster said:

Well, for a data point from the other end of the spectrum, it took me three events before I got my first drop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dwaynamite2 said:

i fight against the gruntt for the event girl and i've got Regine:(

Happened to me too a few times. Last event I suddenly got Miss Spook and this event Regine decided to bail out and run into my harm. But don't let this discourage you, it doesn't mean that you suddenly got less chances of getting the event girl. Keep on fighting! Last event I got lucky and despite the regular girl drop still managed to get both event girls. Took me a lot of fighting though :)

On 2-1-2018 at 6:03 PM, ZenMaster said:

Actually I started playing this on the 12th of the 14 days of the event with secretary rabbi(around the 12th i guess, could be like 8th but could also be 13th) and for now i have 30 girls.5a54f1119c1a8_Schermafbeelding2018-01-09om17_42_38.thumb.png.41c3c34e33b3013d2146045ba8be27ae.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2018 at 5:43 PM, biggestharemin1hour said:

Actually I started playing this on the 12th of the 14 days of the event with secretary rabbi(around the 12th i guess, could be like 8th but could also be 13th) and for now i have 30 girls.5a54f1119c1a8_Schermafbeelding2018-01-09om17_42_38.thumb.png.41c3c34e33b3013d2146045ba8be27ae.png

I started playing on the same day and got 41 girls. Was lucky with some single rolls on the gacha. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, biggestharemin1hour said:

Nice already thought i were almost alone.

In the tower of fame you can change from world to your country. There are quite some Dutch players (5806 on HH), but most are playing on Nutaku (10321).

Edited by Chthugha