does booster benefit player in the champion battle like in the league and season?

MGsniper

Booster benefits players at champion battles, yes.

Only to boost for champion fights isn't recommended. Normaly you doesn't need to boost until you reach the higher Leagues. Villain shouldn't be so strong against you that boosting is a thing and also is the calculation of gainable Mojo in Season fights so, that there is normaly not a realy benefit from boosting. There is no need to rush Pantheon so even boosting would be helpfull there, it's better to wait, get stronger and after you reached lvl500 and have girls awaken/leveled to lvl750 than you can think to boost to brake Pantheon walls.

If you really want to boost so Ginseng is a allways not bad decision. Jujubes are garbage (the effect is to small to block a boosterslot for 24h), Chlorella is not worth, but the aditional ego isn't as much as helpfull as the aditional stats from Ginseng. But the best booster is Cordyceps and you should hoard them for tough weeks in the Dicktator League brackets or breakting Pantheon walls.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Booster benefits players at champion battles, yes.

Only to boost for champion fights isn't recommended. Normaly you doesn't need to boost until you reach the higher Leagues. Villain shouldn't be so strong against you that boosting is a thing and also is the calculation of gainable Mojo in Season fights so, that there is normaly not a realy benefit from boosting. There is no need to rush Pantheon so even boosting would be helpfull there, it's better to wait, get stronger and after you reached lvl500 and have girls awaken/leveled to lvl750 than you can think to boost to brake Pantheon walls.

If you really want to boost so Ginseng is a allways not bad decision. Jujubes are garbage (the effect is to small to block a boosterslot for 24h), Chlorella is not worth, but the aditional ego isn't as much as helpfull as the aditional stats from Ginseng. But the best booster is Cordyceps and you should hoard them for tough weeks in the Dicktator League brackets or breakting Pantheon walls.

wow,this is really helpful!👏

16 hours ago, MGsniper said:

Does booster benefit player in the champion battle like in the league and season?

I am confused that I dont know whether and which booster should be used focusing on champion battle.

😵

image (2).png

Chlorella actually can make a difference against champions and lower league opponents, and since they are very easy to come by (they are one of the most common drops in Mythic Pachinko) you can use them without really worrying about running out for long. They aren't nearly as potent as Ginseng or Cordyceps (which is why I mostly saved those for later leagues, although Ginseng are relatively common too), but having more ego does make a difference against weaker opponents, and can give you a few more hits against a Champion. If it's a choice between no boosters and Chlorella, I would say go ahead and use them (and if you run out, you'll get more soon anyway).

Once you get to later leagues Chlorella are pretty much useless, but in my experience they served me well when I was a low level player, and I also used them some as a mid level player when I was low on Ginseng.

Regarding Mythic Boosters (the red ones), Sandalwood Perfume should be saved for when you eventually try to get a Mythic girl; that's really the only place where they have much value, but they can save you thousands of kobans there if used correctly. AM Boosters are not really needed until you're trying to place high in Diktator 3 league (the highest one). I just promoted to D3 a couple weeks ago and I have a bunch of AM Boosters saved up but I'm not planning on using them until I have my strongest girls at level 750 and have a realistic shot as finishing Top 4.

• Like 6