Game constantly opening comix heroes.

lostboy79

I was playing the andriod .apk version of hentai heroes and clicked on the comix heroes try out button, now I can't play on the app anymore.  Every time I open it it pops up the notification to open comix heroes and no matter how many times I click away from it or open comix heroes the pop up doesn't stop on the app.

It is always better using the browser in your android device instead of the app, but if you prefer the app, you can get ride of that problem clearing all data stored by the app or uninstalling/reinstalling it, be aware that it also clears the stored user/password so you had to remember it to login again.

4 hours ago, lostboy79 said:

I was playing the andriod .apk version of hentai heroes and clicked on the comix heroes try out button, now I can't play on the app anymore.  Every time I open it it pops up the notification to open comix heroes and no matter how many times I click away from it or open comix heroes the pop up doesn't stop on the app.

Moved to QA. Read the sticky before attempting to post in Bug Reporting again, please.

For any further questions about an individual issue you're experiencing, post where I've moved your thread. Bug Reporting is for reporting GAME bugs. Thx.

16 hours ago, lostboy79 said:

Unfortunately uninstalling and reinstalling the app didn't help with the BUG (because yes this more then likely is a obvious bug caused by programming not an individual issue like certain people of the moderation persuasion seem to believe). 

We don't condone semantics nitpick and trolling in general here. I would stop this bullshit right there if I were you.

You experience a bug. That's not a bug with the game as a whole, and it's not worth reporting as such. You're welcome to ask the community for advice in the section your post belongs to, QA. End of story.

EDIT: And of course, instead of posting on the forum, you're more than welcome to send an in-game support ticket about your boo boo (that's the recommended course of action for individual issues actually). Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX