PG-13 Mode

Dick Doug

Summary: I would like an option that allows players to suppress all R/XXX content, i.e. restricting all on-screen content to PG/PG-13 levels.

Rationale: This option would make it easier for players to stay active while in places where R/XXX images would be inappropriate.

Details:

• General Description: Two Game Modes would be offered: (1) PG-13 Mode and (2) XXX Mode.  While in PG-13 Mode, the Hero, all Harem Girls and NPCs (female and male) would be restricted to their PG/PG-13 outfits/poses, i.e. no bare breasts (including hand-bras), butt cracks/holes or genitalia. In PG-13 Mode, skimpy clothing, breast cleavage and butt cheeks/cleavage would be allowed.  As an example, while in PG-13 Mode, nearly all Harem Girls and NPCs would be restricted to their Affection Lvl 1 appearances.
  • Restrictions: The following game features would be restricted to PG/PG-13 content while in PG-13 Mode: Combat; Harem; Leagues; Sex God Path; Clubs; Seasons; POV; POG; Events.  All functionality within the following game features would be unaffected while in PG-13 Mode and would also remain fully accessible: ActivitiesMarket; Pachinko.  Thumbnail images would also be unaffected by PG-13 Mode.
  • Additional Restrictions: The storyline in Adventures as well as Side Quests would be inaccessible while in PG-13 Mode and would remain inaccessible until returning to XXX Mode, however the Adventure Map (both the main map and the sub-maps) and Combat would be accessible within PG-13 Mode.  The Cell Phone would also be inaccessible while in PG-13 Mode.
  • Interface Style: Game Mode could be toggled by use of a check box or a button. As a button, the text on the button could indicate the current setting, such as "PG-13" when selected and "XXX" when unselected.
  • Interface Location: The Game Mode toggling interface would preferably be located on the Main Screen / Town in the upper right corner but could also be located within the Settings menu.