Hard working Bunny

MisterCat

On 1/7/2018 at 12:53 PM, MisterCat said:

So I was wondering, just how much money Bunny has brought in, game wide?  She's the one girl everyone has, and probably accounts for at least 10% of my harem money.   She's probably pulled in at least half a million just for me.

Yes, Bunny is good value and she doesn't cost a king's ransom to upgrade her affection levels.  However, if you up Princess Agate's affection level to all five stars, you will find out she pays more.  Furthermore, if your specialty is Know-how, her battle stats make her a must-have alpha girl in your team.  If your specialty is charm, then your must-have girl is Abraël.  She and Ankyo pay out well too, but, if you've advanced through the game and have quite a number of girls already, Abraël is horrendously expensive to upgrade to her final two affection stars.  If you're a charmer, I suggest you focus on upgrading her to all five stars as soon as you can while the cost of her upgrade is not beyond reach.  This may mean forgoing upgrading other girls in  the meantime, not advancing through some games that cost a lot to proceed and withholding upgrading XP, even if this means losing a few battles and getting nowhere in some of the contests.  I had to do this to upgrade Agate and, to remind me, I used one of those 3M stick-on notes on the computer screen to keep me focused.

• Haha 1