Class Change

GreyHair67

Classes have little to no impact on the game, so changing your class to match a set of mythic gear is the only case that makes sense.

Still, don't rush this decision, since you only get one free change. I'd recommend waiting to have at least 4 or 5 good pieces of gear to change classes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have waited to have 6 mythic items fully upgraded to level 20, before I used my free change. There are aspects of the game, to discuss here. For example:

- I used to have a set of 6 legendary items with only Hardcore stats, to use for fighting Heaven bosses. These are now useless and I need to slowly gather a new set-of-6-items for that purpose, only these new ones will have only  Charm stats. 😊

Edited by GreyHair67
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, GreyHair67 said:

I have waited to have 6 mythic items fully upgraded to level 20, before I used my free change. There are aspects of the game, to discuss here. For example:

- I used to have a set of 6 legendary items with only Hardcore stats, to use for fighting Heaven bosses. These are now useless and I need to slowly gather a new set-of-6-items for that purpose, only these new ones will have only  Charm stats. 😊

if your set of mythics has attack bonus then you can simply forget about charm base stat legendary equips :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

if your set of mythics has attack bonus then you can simply forget about charm base stat legendary equips :)

5 of the mythics have attack bonus. I am stuck at Heaven level 1800 right now, and I see what you mean. My possibility to win is 0, without the charm base stats. Plus, I don't have any right now, yet, to check if the win percentage is better...  🤭

Edited by GreyHair67