BATTLE JUDGES AND DROP RATE

Adrian'smole

I have a few personal stats I've been collecting from my oldest game since I obtained Abraël.  I had suddenly experienced an almost complete collapse random drop rate for the girls compared with what was happening earlier.  Taking out the world quest completion rewards, event missions and Epic Pachinko drops, I managed to win 20 girls from random drops in total since Abraël.  I compared who the judges were when the drops occurred and the breakdown is as follows: Love Tseu, 3 drops; Madame Charmante, 8 drops and Casanov Hard, 9 drops.  I also found that the drop rate was not constant but happened in patches over all of my games.  During good patches for me, the two women judges were on and, during lean times, the old guru was on.  This is very much the case now.  I've either been tucked up in bed asleep and therefore not playing the game when the two women have been on, or they have skipped back before their six hour duration to the old bugger.  While I've been playing he's been on almost constantly for seven days now with Madame Charmante on briefly for 1 hr 25 minutes before switching back to Love Tseu.  When she was on I had Sung Tai ki drop, but none before or since.  The only other time a woman was on was Casanov Hard but she was on for only 31 minutes.  They were most probably on in the night when I was mostly asleep.  Considering that over the last seven days, and Love Tseu was by far the most frequent judge and I've had only that one drop when Madame Charmante was on, there might appear to be a statistically significant pattern here, at least for me.  I had all of my event girls drop quite early on except in my most advanced game, where I've been trying to get Snowboard Hari from the Dark Lord in the last seven days without any success at all (nor Kimie who has yet to drop in that game).  In my newest games too (XP levels 25 and 40), I've had no success and usually the drop rate in the beginning when I have hardly any girls is quite encouraging, but not this time.  I wonder if other players have encountered the same pattern.  I'll see what happens in 1hr 23min when the judges are scheduled to swap.  I'll make another concerted effort to get Snowboard Hari if the women come back on and I'll report progress.

On 1/14/2018 at 9:00 PM, Habi said:

a sample of 20 is not statistically representative. so it's just coincidence.

You're quite correct actually.  I'm not too proud to admit I was wrong.  What I will stick to in my assertion is that the drop rate is patchy - long periods of drought followed by a golden run.  This has been the pattern I have experienced since I started playing in the middle of last year.  I've had a stunning golden run of drops lately after one such very extended drought.  Guess who the judge was?  Love Tseu.  It left me in somewhat of a dilemma.  Not only that but I've had a lot of luck with single play Epic Pachinko with Liu-yeng and Shao dropping one after the other in consecutive plays, as well as Sailor Celsus and Princess Tiana in other single plays.  In one game, for weeks I'd been on track to upgrade Agate to her fifth star and I keep getting new girls I am compelled to upgrade.  No self discipline at all!!  However, there is a conundrum every player faces eventually.  As you get more girls and your XP level goes up, so does the cost of upgrading their affection stars so it becomes a real will-I-won't-I issue.  Only Bunny seems easy to upgrade.  It seems our girls resent competition and demand that your love for them is exclusive. As the manager of my harem, Bunny seems to show a very loving level of self-sacrifice and service.