Girls and Combat

JackH

3 things:

1) I would love to see some back stories on the girls gathered in the harem, some of them have really interesting designs/ expressions and I'd like to learn more about them. I have always preferred/demanded my p0rn/smut/erotica/etc to have a good story, and while the main story is fine so far, we only get limited info on the girls through their level up scenes or background info of nearly unrelated scenes.

2) A way to sort the girls in the harem: order they joined, most to least money/time/level/stats, most preferred is a drag and drop personal favorite ordering.

3) Currently in the high level 80's, do we ever acquire a higher combativity cap? Or is it forever stuck at 20?

• Like 1

in general: write this in the suggestion topic. here is more for discussion

1. absolute like this idea but think this will be lot of work. the writing is fast but all the pictures which need to be drawn. so think even if desighner decide to do this, this will take a long time

2. a filter function was already mentinoned several time as suggestion. dunno if they will work on this or not, maybe mods can answer this better

3. 20 is maximum atm. 

Il y a 3 heures, JackH a dit :

1) I would love to see some back stories on the girls gathered in the harem, some of them have really interesting designs/ expressions and I'd like to learn more about them. I have always preferred/demanded my p0rn/smut/erotica/etc to have a good story, and while the main story is fine so far, we only get limited info on the girls through their level up scenes or background info of nearly unrelated scenes.

The devs are planning to do something so that we know more about our girls.

5 hours ago, JackH said:

3 things:

Personally I'm more of a zipless fuck kind of guy:P