Ranked awards for top players

ichigosageda

What do you think about adding ranked awards for top players?

Maybe top players would gain free items, bonus % money or more challenges ?

That would keep players playing more and caring about their rank.

And i think they are already working on something like this, so i would like confirmation.

I am 226th in world and 1 in my country. Problem is that i gain nothing for that rank.

Think about it, we really need something like awards :D

If they do that, it will be a lot harder to get to top 25. 

Lets say they do that. You have 101 players in contest, award system begins at 51 and above.

Below 51 people would gain about 8000 and top tier about 40k+

It wouldn't pay of for people that actually play contests, they try hard but rest of them go "akf" and gain money for nothing.

I casually defeat the top players in my country ha ha ha, what a joke! I thought the ranking are based on your heroes powers and watcha macall-it but NO it was based on the amount of mojos that you have, for the contest I would rather go the top 100 BUT the prizes should be practical, I usually get to the top 5 (usually on 1-3 spot) and mostly I get some common affection tokens or common trash and rarely a rare or legendary ones, I would like for the developers to give at least a free 1 epic pachinko reward on those who got the 1st place on the contest, that would really push the players to join the contests.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 2:05 AM, Budz said:

I casually defeat the top players in my country ha ha ha, what a joke! I thought the ranking are based on your heroes powers and watcha macall-it but NO it was based on the amount of mojos that you have, for the contest I would rather go the top 100 BUT the prizes should be practical, I usually get to the top 5 (usually on 1-3 spot) and mostly I get some common affection tokens or common trash and rarely a rare or legendary ones, I would like for the developers to give at least a free 1 epic pachinko reward on those who got the 1st place on the contest, that would really push the players to join the contests.

Actually, that's not a bad idea!