Equipment selling - Quality of Life improvements

XXX1

This is actually for 2 improvements around the same feature (equipment).

1) Have a way to lock or unlock gear. This will prevent the accidental sale of mythic equipment that people have spent time and effort to upgrade. If this isn't possible, I would at least like to have an additional confirmation if selling a mythic item above level 1. 

2) Adding a filter to the equipment page, similar to the Harem page, where items could be filtered by rarity or effect.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, XXX1 said:

This is actually for 2 improvements around the same feature (equipment).

1) Have a way to lock or unlock gear. This will prevent the accidental sale of mythic equipment that people have spent time and effort to upgrade. If this isn't possible, I would at least like to have an additional confirmation if selling a mythic item above level 1. 

2) Adding a filter to the equipment page, similar to the Harem page, where items could be filtered by rarity or effect.

1. I am pretty sure there is a gear lock/unlock function where you can tag it with a star. That may be a script only function, though.

2. That is definitely available in the HH++ script, and it is awesome.

Go here to get it:
Community Scripts Thread

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Zteev said:

1. I am pretty sure there is a gear lock/unlock function where you can tag it with a star. That may be a script only function, though.

2. That is definitely available in the HH++ script, and it is awesome.

Go here to get it:
Community Scripts Thread

Yes it's only in HH++ script and works ONLY on one specific device. On other device with same script you must put same "star" to prevent sale of the item, otherwise you can accidentally sell it.

Therefore, I support the addition of such functionality to the game itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Yes it's only in HH++ script and works ONLY on one specific device. On other device with same script you must put same "star" to prevent sale of the item, otherwise you can accidentally sell it.

Therefore, I support the addition of such functionality to the game itself.

I completely agree that it should be in  the game. Was just trying to make sure they knew about the workaround. I've starred all my mythic gears on my computer & phone for that reason.