Updating the HH++ script on android

Liu K.

I'm using the kiwi browser. I tried looking for updates of Tampermonkey itself and I tried looking for updates within the HH++ extension and when I updated both and refreshed my hentai heroes page, everything was exactly the same so I did not successfully update my script. I still need help.

1 hour ago, Liu K. said:

I'm using the kiwi browser.

This rings a bell. I'm pretty sure Numbers answered someone else about the Kiwi browser at some point. Don't remember if it was in the main Community Scripts thread or another QA thread. "Kiwi" should be a rare enough occurrence that using it as a keyword on the HH EN forum at large won't give you too many results, and you'll likely find what you need.

More importantly: did you switch to Zoopokemon's version of the script? Numbers no longer plays the game, so his script is unmaintained, and will cause more and more small or big errors over time, as the game keeps evolving and the script doesn't.

If you never did the switch, you need to uninstall HH++ and reinstall Zoopokemon's version. It can't be done via an update, because it comes from a different repository.

Link to Zoo's script: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

The current (correct) version is 1.32.12

The latest version from Numbers (which needs to be uninstalled) is 1.32.5

Unfortunately, I can't help with installing scripts on mobile, so you'll have to figure out the rest :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Liu K. said:

I'm using the kiwi browser.

Click ⫶ on right. Click Extensions. Click Details on Tampermonkey. Click Extension options on the bottom page. Click Installed Userscripts tab. Select HH++ script. Click File -> Check to updates.

If you are using Tom's HH++ OCD, you just need to do a script update as shown above. If you are using Numbers' HH++ BDSM, remove or disable this script. Then Click Utilities tab. put zoo script URL on Import from URL field. Click Install.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

Edited by Methos2
  • Thanks 2