Patch Notes Week #13

Oliver66

29. 03. 2023

Adventure

New World 13 Quest 11 – “What’s This World?”: Ahhhhhhh fuck, I don’t get what’s happening at all! Guess I’ll pull the good old “act first and think later”!…

Check out the latest adventure! 

image7-30-300x164.png

One-star guy

Bunny has recruited a new one-grade guy 

image9-31-120x300.png

Vintage Gabriel

image3-47.png

Quest ¥men costs 

As ¥men Soft Currency costs have increased across the game, the costs for World Quests will be modified. 

The change will be implemented on March 29th, 2023 at 13.00 (UTC+3).

Customer Support Ticketing Surveys

Players contacting Customer Support through the game will now be able to offer feedback and allow us to better understand whether our Support team has provided you with satisfactory service.
You can fill in one survey per closed ticket and surveys will be available for tickets dating back to the beginning of last year.

1427224819_GH_Patch_Notesimages_gamenews.thumb.jpg.463380f804c30702fc2ca4ff57f72629.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure what it's saying is because the costs across the game have increased they will be lowering the costs of story progression. I'm not sure how much it will affect us currently but the straight version which is a few worlds ahead of us have had some very high costs, over 100m, I'm guessing it's largely those that will be reduced.

• Thanks 1