Minimum koban for mythic

Shorty-er

Hi all,

Noob question for sure, but Ive forgotten too much about the game :D.

What's a "safe" amount of koban to have at hand to be (reasonably) sure I'll manage to get the attention of a mythical girl. Wasn't it like 8k-9k or so?

I did try to search but didn't find an answer.

TIA!

PS Sorry, unrelated question but wasn't there some way to 'buy' the last missing shards of a girl I had almost completed?

Edited by Shorty-er

6 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

PS Sorry, unrelated question but wasn't there some way to 'buy' the last missing shards of a girl I had almost completed?

There used to be dating tokens that functioned that way, but they were removed, b/c it was too nice.

Now we have a sultry mysteries event (SM) starting on the 14th along w/ the Orgy Days (OD), where you get keys by using combativity (CP) to open boxes, to possibly get sultry coins (SC), to obtain girls that you've already have 40% or more affection.  They added 2 currencies to do the same thing as before, except it doesn't work for mythic girls.  Not like anyone could get 6k dating tokens before anyway.

Look for the sultry mysteries thread in general discussion, for more info.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Thanks for clearing that up. Taken away because it's too nice... yeah...

Would have been nice if they simply stopped handing them out instead of taking them away. Then I could at least spend what I had saved up.

I have to say, I haven't played for like a year and half or so, and the changes I find are not improvements. I feel a bit like that frog suddenly dumped into hot water looking at you all, used to the slowly heating water, and wondering WTF y'all are still here? :D

But I'll give it some more time, see the new events. Maybe I can get used to the hot water too :P.

• Like 1