Anyone else keep getting reload messages when attempting to collect harem money?

jpanda

I've tried to collect harem money from individual girls (i.e. not collect all spending koban) 3-4 times today and each time I get through 2-3 rows (before I clear a "page" of girls) and then I get a "Unauthorized access, perhaps a session loss, reloading page..." message.  I can reload then try again, the same thing happens.

I didn't have this issue yesterday so I'm sketpical it's related to patch...but alternatives I can think of don't make sense either (or arn't good for my account :P ).

Am I alone here?

Edited by jpanda
  • Thanks 1

You're probably connected to the "slow server". Servers send an error message when "too many requests" happen (= more than 1 in parallel). Cash-collection happens in parallel (not sequence), so it can easily trigger this error on the slow server (where it's *very* easy to click faster than the slow server can process requests).

Careful with that: if you repeat this process a few times, you'll get Error 500 / Temporary ban.

Il y a 2 heures, jpanda a dit :

Am I alone here?

Harem++ doesn't have this issue; so that was a great solution for me.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jpanda said:

I've tried to collect harem money from individual girls (i.e. not collect all spending koban) 3-4 times today and each time I get through 2-3 rows (before I clear a "page" of girls) and then I get a "Unauthorized access, perhaps a session loss, reloading page..." message.  I can reload then try again, the same thing happens.

I didn't have this issue yesterday so I'm sketpical it's related to patch...but alternatives I can think of don't make sense either (or arn't good for my account :P ).

Am I alone here?

I get that error sometimes so you're not alone J. Happened to me like twice last month.

Edited by Obelisk
Hit the button before typing the last bit 😅
  • Thanks 1