Compact Harem view VS Extended idea

SuperTanya

Hello, this topic is more like an idea rather than support looking. But I'm also going to address an issue I'm having.

1) Idea: Would it be possible to add a more compact view of the girls in the harem with the idea to ease players collecting their money?

*Note: The current Harem view is represented as Extended.

A simple grid similar with the one from "Change Team" in battle mode will do great.

There will be partial bar or whole overlay of the girl when there is cash to be collected and the player will be able to collect their money by clicking anywhere on the girl's square.

In my opinion it will be way quicker collection cash without scrolling forever, especially when you have 20+ girls and you have to scroll carefully 7 times fitting exactly 3 girls (on mobile) or 4 (partially 5) on PC. If there is some future optimization for 4K monitors / or you just make smaller thumbnails / then more than 12 girls could be fitted into the "compact" view at once.

2d94a3370ee14761.png

2) Issue: When I'm playing on HH on Chrome browser and I want to go to the forum - it goes but doesn't sing up with my account automatically.

Then when I click on Sign In it sends me back to HH (where I'm logged). The story repeats if I click on Sing Up. I can't log into the forum.

Now I'm using Edge since it properly logs me into the forum

Edited by SuperTanya
  • Thanks 1

The team change grid is nice for team changes but for managing the harem it lacks some (at least to me visually important) things like beeing able to change the poses of the girls/guys and also beeing able to watch them in fullbody view (not only those thumbnails).

So if this is just about a quicker way to collect cash well then you can already have that. Just pay 3 bucks a month and you can collect all the cash instantly without having to scroll at all and on top of that thereby you're also supporting the game that you like.;)

1 hour ago, Dunric said:

The team change grid is nice for team changes but for managing the harem it lacks some (at least to me visually important) things ...

You did not get my point.

You have steam? Go to "Library", look at the top right - there is a selection of different Views - Details view, List view, Grid view. There is diversity.. and every player choose the view that suits him the best. 

Telling me to pay as excuse for not doing something.. isn't the best move even in the case you not related to the HH's team. 

And since there is no real conversion of currencies based of countries, and 100 euros cost 20% more local currency than the $100, it's not going to happen. Guess I'll click. A new mouse would be cheaper.

I don't see the point of this to be honest. I mean, this is all part of the gameplay and the current gameplay is focused on giving you all available options in the harem section. If you want an easier way to collect all your money then why not use the koban option? For only 12 koban do you get a full payout. Which more or less pays itself if you do all the daily missions, because that bags you 150koban.

Sure, I agree that a grid view would make things easier on us players, but easier isn't always better.

I was referring to that monthly card, which is 2,99€ and which gives you 60 Kobans each day + "Free Collect in 1-click all Harem" for 30 days.

So having the ability to easily collect the Harem's money is actually an already existing premium feature and it's even super cheap. I don't want to tell you to pay as excuse for something. I just wanted to remind you that there already is a feature that makes collecting the harem's money super fast 'n easy and on top of that you get 1800 additional kobans each months. And even if there is no real conversion of currencies based of countries, 2,99 € still is a fair price for what you get in return.

Nevermind I have to admit I kinda misunderstood you. I had the impression you were asking to completely replace the current Harem's view with that compact view instead of just adding another view option, so sorry for that.

To be honest I also would love to see some visual improvements to the Harem's view but more in terms of "eyecandy improvements" like adding a gallery mode which would allow us to view our girls/ guys in higher resolution than those kinda tiny fullbody pics or improvements like the much sought-after sorting function for Harem members.

But since you just asked for a Harem's view change for the purpose of collecting the money faster, I felt like reminding you of the monthly card and it's features was not that much of a bad idea.

• Like 1

I wanted to do just this message a while ago but i'm lazy xD although today I would like something even more compact and with only text, maybe just background image. furthermore I would also like to visually improve the section harem. So the same game but with 2 modes interface. Normal and only text and that could be changed from options or button.