Know-how Best Team

Lobinho

I have a small question about best girls team in Know-how.

According to the Haremettes comparison, the best group of 3 girls, for Know-How Speciality, that can be obtainable at the moment are:

Princess Agape; Samane and Red Battler.

Are these stats still correct, or they need update?

Edited by Lobinho

samane should get an update with new affection scenes in january if everything goes well. even with just 4 stars she will be the best know how then and if you can afford 5 stars she will be superior by far. just wanted to add that.

13 hours ago, Habi said:

samane should get an update with new affection scenes in january if everything goes well. even with just 4 stars she will be the best know how then and if you can afford 5 stars she will be superior by far. just wanted to add that.

Yes, and if things progress as they have for the later acquired girls, Samane is going to be horrendously expensive to upgrade.  That aside, I'm looking forward to seeing her affection scenes and profile images.  Abraël is already prohibitively expensive for me to upgrade and, because she is charm, I haven't bothered.  She fits perfectly with what seems a rip-off with the Juy Sea anyway: Eugénie's insatiable and expensive appetite (and other expenses) needing to be satisfied before we can advance in the game even a little bit at a time.  For me, because I'm know-how, this world offered few returns anyway as no know-how girls dropped or were acquired.  Admittance of the Dead was completely the opposite with not only Samane's battle stats outstanding, but Kelina's were pretty good too and she was my alpha girl for some time until I got Samane.  So that's a great world for know-how buffs to experience.