Rate Ardent Apolonia  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Ardent Apolonia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 14th, 2023 ] Boss Bang - Ardent Apolonia​ 🟣​
  • Community Manager
1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Is she 💙Blue/Sensual🔵 or 💜Purple/Voyeur🟣?  Her info won't show, & my #### pc is tired, so pinks, purples & blues are all bleeding together (until i reboot).

She is Purple/Voyeur🟣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well!  i had an absolutely fucking disastrous 48hrs!  most of which was me fighting my garbage pc's garbage OS, trying to get it fixed enough to play again.  barely got to do anything before daily reset, barely collecting a few potions.

I wasn't sure which i needed to fight purple; couldn't view the ingame tooltip either.  from memory it was black or white, so w/time running out i made an all black team; no boosts but even underperforming i was getting what i could but in hindsight i was wasting my time...

1 minute ago, Karxan said:

Well!  i had an absolutely fucking disastrous 48hrs!  most of which was me fighting my garbage pc's garbage OS, trying to get it fixed enough to play again.  barely got to do anything before daily reset, barely collecting a few potions.

I wasn't sure which i needed to fight purple; couldn't view the ingame tooltip either.  from memory it was black or white, so w/time running out i made an all black team; no boosts but even underperforming i was getting what i could but in hindsight i was wasting my time...

Damn, that sucks.  That was prob the worst possible team to use.  Your PC is the real issue.

It's  Sub (light) > 🟣 Voy (purple) >  Dom (dark).

image.png

• Thanks 1