bang cory chase

Ajeje

Salve ragazzi, non ho capito i criteri da seguire per creare le squadre per questa competizione, perdo subito la salute e non posso più combattere. Sapete dirmi quali regole seguire per poter raggiungere Cory Chase? Grazie

Hi guys, I didn't understand the criteria to follow to create teams for this competition, I immediately lose my health and can't fight anymore. Can you tell me what rules to follow in order to reach Cory Chase? Thanks

Edited by Ajeje

For low lvl player (below lvl300): Don't start at the first day of the event. The Boss starts at the same lvl as you have at the time the event starts. So it's better to wait until the last day of the event to gain some aditional lvl, max out market stats, improve your equipment and lvl upt your girls. Try to build teams with as much as meaningfull sensual girls (healing bonus from them) so your teams can last longer. Try to counter the element of the Boss. In generall the best teams are 4 sensual and 3 counter element girls. It can be, because of blessings, that it's useful to start earlier in the event than the last day, when we have blessing change while BB last. If the Boss isn't blessed yet, but later she is it's better to start earlier to avoid a stronger Boss.

After you reached lvl350 with at least lvl550 girls and good equipment it's mostly not a problem to win the girl.

• Like 2