Max Market Stats and Prices?

dwd

Good day everyone!

Hope you are all well, I was scrolling through the sub and had a hard time finding a post that answers the bellow questions. This is most certainly aimed at the veterans here, as I myself am barely lvl 280~ : 

1) What is the max lvl you can upgrade your stats in the Market?
2) Is there anyway to confirm what is the current lvl of your stats? As in how many times you have upgraded them (charm/know-how/hardcore) and how many lvls you have left.
3) What is the highest price per x60 upgrade you have seen in Ymen? This is again to get a better idea of how expensive it can end up getting. 

These are questions I'm asking mostly out of getting a better idea on where to focus my resources.

I've just recently attained a full 5* Legenedary Team, max lvl of 550( as per my current possible awakenings) and I'm thinking it's best to start focusing on investing in stats + Mythic Gear levels. But it's expensive a single x60 for my main stat is 2M Ymen and I'm wondering how much higher than that does it go as well as have no idea how much I've even upgraded them so far.

Any info and help is greately appreciated!

Edited by dwd

Il y a 1 heure, dwd a dit :

1) What is the max lvl you can upgrade your stats in the Market?

You can add 30 points per level, so at lvl 280, that's 280x30 = 8400 (for each stat)

2) Is there anyway to confirm what is the current lvl of your stats? As in how many times you have upgraded them (charm/know-how/hardcore) and how many lvls you have left.

If you use the Harem++ HH++ community script, it gives you the details in a tooltip:

image.thumb.png.add91d6544a67dfc204042004eae7e09.png

I don't think you can find this information with the base game (Unless you do the math yourself, by deducing the number of points you get for free by leveling up, your gear and your club bonus)

3) What is the highest price per x60 upgrade you have seen in Ymen? This is again to get a better idea of how expensive it can end up getting. 

I don't remember, but check the screenshot above to see the total cost (680M)

These are questions I'm asking mostly out of getting a better idea on where to focus my resources.

Market stats are important, but until you reach lvl 300~350, you will probably be a bit low on cash. It's better to focus on upgrading girls and maybe mythic gear for now. Later in the game, cash will flow (Mostly by getting Great Pachinko x10 orbs in Places of Power and selling the items), and you'll be able to easily afford the market stats.

So buy a few stats from time to time when you can afford it, but don't focus too much on it until you have enough fully-upgraded 5*/6* girls, and a full set of lvl 20 Mythic gear.

Regarding the GPx10 orbs: make sure to upgrade your Places of Power to level 9 as soon as you can (Expensive in terms of kobans, but totally worth it), as it's the greatest source of cash in the game.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

You can add 30 points per level, so at lvl 280, that's 280x30 = 8400 (for each stat)

If you use the Harem++ community script, it gives you the details in a tooltip:

image.thumb.png.add91d6544a67dfc204042004eae7e09.png

I don't think you can find this information with the base game (Unless you do the math yourself, by deducing the number of points you get for free by leveling up, your gear and your club bonus)

I don't remember, but check the screenshot above to see the total cost (680M)

Market stats are important, but until you reach lvl 300~350, you will probably be a bit low on cash. It's better to focus on upgrading girls and maybe mythic gear for now. Later in the game, cash will flow (Mostly by getting Great Pachinko x10 orbs in Places of Power and selling the items), and you'll be able to easily afford the market stats.

So buy a few stats from time to time when you can afford it, but don't focus too much on it until you have enough fully-upgraded 5*/6* girls, and a full set of lvl 20 Mythic gear.

Regarding the GPx10 orbs: make sure to upgrade your Places of Power to level 9 as soon as you can (Expensive in terms of kobans, but totally worth it), as it's the greatest source of cash in the game.

That's even more information than I ever expected!

Thank you so much, Lili!

Will start searching for that script immediately, and about PoP, was debating until the last second if I want to save my kobans for the next "surprise" season ( with the koban related cards) but jumped the gun 2 days ago and upgraded the PoP's to lvl 9.

Costed me everything I got, but I'm already enjoying the pay off daily^^

Will also focus down on my Mythic Gear as you advised >_<

• Like 1

il y a 55 minutes, dwd a dit :

Will start searching for that script immediately

I've been writing "Harem++" too much recently; this is not the script you're looking for 😛

I actually meant "HH++". This is a good place to start looking:

• Like 1

Make sure to read all the 9 pages, to find the real link to the most recent and working Version.  😁

And as that is not confusing enough, there are two Versions, that do mostly the same, but differ a bit in Optics.
Your decision which one suits you best.

One is maintained from Tom208, the other from zoopokemon.

Little Hint: on Page 8 should both links to be found. 😉

And just one other little thing, once you tried them, you will probably never play without them anymore.

thX as well to @Liliat, I didn't know that the Info moved as mouseover directly to the stats.
Was always looking, if the little Questionmark from the old version was coming back some day, but it didn't. 😕

So whenever I wanted to know how much points there are, I switched from BDSM to OCD.

Now you may laugh. 😄🤪

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Make sure to read all the 9 pages, to find the real link to the most recent and working Version.  😁

And as that is not confusing enough, there are two Versions, that do mostly the same, but differ a bit in Optics.
Your decision which one suits you best.

One is maintained from Tom208, the other from zoopokemon.

Little Hint: on Page 8 should both links to be found. 😉

And just one other little thing, once you tried them, you will probably never play without them anymore.

thX as well to @Liliat, I didn't know that the Info moved as mouseover directly to the stats.
Was always looking, if the little Questionmark from the old version was coming back some day, but it didn't. 😕

So whenever I wanted to know how much points there are, I switched from BDSM to OCD.

Now you may laugh. 😄🤪

Thanks again @Liliat and @Der DinX !

Just installed the script, running smoothly and absolutely, already seeing myself not leaving this new UI ever 😱
Having that clear idea how much Ymen I've left until I max my "current" possible stats is a game changer for me.

Love you guys and stay well!

• Like 1

I'm sure seeing those stats is just a minor bonus, compared to all the other benefits those scripts offer.

For me it suddenly fellt more like a Game, beeing able to concentrate on the "Fun-Stuff" (if there is any), instead of trying to guess what Equipment might be usefull, or which Opponent to attack and being able to win.

As you said: Gamechanger  👍

Have a look for the other very usefull scripts there are.

• Like 1