Leveling recruit equipment

Peaches

Noticed on android mobile in the Nutaku app. The turn in values being given are 1 for common and rare parts, 2 for epic. I tried again on my laptop using Firefox and got the same result, not the 1 2 3 listed in the patch notes.

58 minuti fa, Peaches ha scritto:

Noticed on android mobile in the Nutaku app. The turn in values being given are 1 for common and rare parts, 2 for epic. I tried again on my laptop using Firefox and got the same result, not the 1 2 3 listed in the patch notes.

I'm afraid you're confusing your character mythic equipments  level-up system and girls gear level-up system

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:13 PM, Liliat said:

Which patch notes? This table is from the blog post:

gggg.png

The patch notes from when they were added which just said 'for more info click here' hyperlinked. The screen is from where the link redirects.

Indeed, this paragraph is weird, and doesn't match the table just below (or what actually happens in the game). The table for materials is correct; so I can only assume KK changed their mind after writing the original paragraph, and forgot to remove it.

(It wouldn't be the only mistake, since the blue table for equipment level requirements is incorrect as well; it gives a non-0 cost for lvl 1 items, even though all items are acquired at lvl 1. The error then propagates to all cells).

• Thanks 1