Unable to log in from phone (Android)

Daro84

Wanted to log in from my phone when I was out and couldn't get in from the PC to begin new  PoP and do the last  League fights before the new week starts in game. When I put in the user e mail  and  password and pressed Done. Normally the screen would then show a blue Login button and I could get in, but today the screen stays at he insert password window and does not proceed to the blue Login button. Normally it did not matter if I hadn't logged out of the game on my PC and I could play the game on the phone. Were there some changes that resulted in being unable to use the game if the game on PC was not logged out?

6 hours ago, Daro84 said:

Were there some changes that resulted in being unable to use the game if the game on PC was not logged out?

Not that I'm aware. Also, I'm myself still perfectly able to open multiple sessions of the game in parallel even on the same device in a different browser or tab (it just tells me that I can't chat except in the session that was opened first, and it can cause some sync problems later on for a few things).

Most pressing question right now: have you been able to access the game from your PC (or any device) since your message? In other words, is it just on your phone, or are you no longer able to access the game at all?

The  PC version works fine and just like you I can open multiple sessions. It's just the Phone that  cant log in. It's not the phone ( I think) since internet works fine for other stuff( both wi-fi and LTE) so I am stumped as to why the game won't log in. I even tried it with the game on PC logged out and still no go.

• Like 1

Okay, thank you guys for your reports. Seems like this might be a distinct issue but at least thankfully your accounts are fine (a few players have been auto-banned recently by what appears to be false positives from the anti-cheat detection system, that's why my first question was if you could still access the game on at least one device).

@Tohru - Kinkoid?

Edit: Next question: were you guys using the mobile app or simply accessing the game from your phone's web browser? Many mobile users prefer the second method to using the actual app as they find it more convenient. Also, since you can access the game from your browsers on your computers, and as long as your phone is connected to the Internet and you have a compatible browser on it, you should be able to access the game on your phone that way at least as a workaround while you have this issue with the mobile app for Android.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Hey peeps, if you have access to your accounts from elsewhere than your phones, could you please log tickets sharing as much info as possible about the issues so we can investigate?

In the meantime, please try clearing your browser cache & cookies if you're trying to access the game from the browser, if from the app, please try from a mobile browser. You can also check if anything on your phone needs updating etc.

18 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, thank you guys for your reports. Seems like this might be a distinct issue but at least thankfully your accounts are fine (a few players have been auto-banned recently by what appears to be false positives from the anti-cheat detection system, that's why my first question was if you could still access the game on at least one device).

@Tohru - Kinkoid?

Edit: Next question: were you guys using the mobile app or simply accessing the game from your phone's web browser? Many mobile users prefer the second method to using the actual app as they find it more convenient. Also, since you can access the game from your browsers on your computers, and as long as your phone is connected to the Internet and you have a compatible browser on it, you should be able to access the game on your phone that way at least as a workaround while you have this issue with the mobile app for Android.

I use my phones web browser to access the game

• Like 1