[Jul 14, 2023] 💜Bang💜 💜 Wanton Witchling 🟣💜

Karxan

image.thumb.png.16dd27a2d1e5afbe7e0d7a51ebf9dea0.png

💜 Wanton Witchling 🟣

Wildman,

You have until the 18th of July to compete against Wanton Witchling and show her that you can satisfy her like nobody else.

Gather your best team for this hard task and win this super hot babe for your Harem.

She will bewitch you!

ava0.png?v=2

💜 Wanton Witchling 🟣

As per Ravi-Sama & DvDivXXX, the best teams to go with are either 3 Submissive/White & 4 Sensual/Blue girls, or all seven Sensual/Blue!

Good Luck, Everyone!

Thank you for the gifts!!

Edited by Karxan
Corrections
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.7dd25ad5854e220186e66ce2c4985475.png

Bang Wanton Witchling
1st Team (x51): Starlight & Starbright, RZR, Golden Silk, Darkling, SweetKissBrazil & Zahira (7x 💙/🔵)
2nd Team (x15): DarkEva, Sextem, HH Red Battler, Skydancer, Bad Kitty, Saphyre & Emeralda (3x ♡/ & 4x 💙/🔵)
3rd Team (x10): Gladiator Bang 💚/🟢, Gehena 🖤/, Nepheli ❤/🔴, Bang ❤/🔴, Snowfel ❤/🔴, Darkeila ❤/🔴, Arbadacarba 💚/🟢
4th Team (x): tbd; debating which option to go with

• Like 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

image.thumb.png.7dd25ad5854e220186e66ce2c4985475.png

Bang Wanton Witchling
1st Team (x51): Starlight & Starbright, RZR, Golden Silk, Darkling, SweetKissBrazil & Zahira (7x 💙/🔵)
2nd Team (x15): DarkEva, Sextem, HH Red Battler, Skydancer, Bad Kitty, Saphyre & Emeralda (3x ♡/ & 4x 💙/🔵)
3rd Team (x10): Gladiator Bang 💚/🟢, Gehena 🖤/, Nepheli ❤/🔴, Bang ❤/🔴, Snowfel ❤/🔴, Darkeila ❤/🔴, Arbadacarba 💚/🟢
4th Team (x): tbd; debating which option to go with

4th team - go with 3 submissive girls, plus your 4 other strongest girls. Also, use some boosters. Good luck :)
I think that you can get her, with minumum gold used.

My situation:

image.png.6e2b150b236481c823d4a1c232db761e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

4th team - go with 3 submissive girls, plus your 4 other strongest girls. Also, use some boosters. Good luck :)
I think that you can get her, with minumum gold used.

image.thumb.png.42336604baa3ad5c2c30ec237d14bfdf.png

I'd made my 4th of my strongest remaining girls before you posted & used your advice for my 5th, then let my 1st go again.

Bang Wanton Witchling
1st Team (x54): Starlight & Starbright, RZR, Golden Silk, Darkling, SweetKissBrazil & Zahira (7x 💙/🔵)
4th Team (x7?): Springbok 💛/🟡, Bloody Valentine 💜/🟣, Ignis Lux ❤/🔴, Query 💛/🟡, Mistress of the Bush 💛/🟡, Feline Fury 💛/🟡 & Chanel DuPois ♡/
5th Team (x3): The Lady  ♡/, Star Sentinel ♡/, Alpha Lupa ♡/, Gateway 🧡/🟠, Fangoria the Prowler  🖤/, Crimson Evernight 💜/🟣 & Knockout ❤/🔴
i reckon returning the 1s team should be all i need to get the last 11 potions.

i'm still Boosted for 3+ hrs & i'll Boost again; 1st team is 550-650 w/odd girl RZR @ 400.

Edited by Karxan

Tell us if you got her in your 2nd attempt with your 1st team :)

Why didn't you finished the 3rd team? I would've gone with 3 submissive + the 4 strongest girls of the other elements for all teams (as long as I'm having strong enough submissive girls).

I'm also wondering how Gehena, The Lady, Crimson Evernight are not at your strongest team, since they are 5 stars girls. Aren't you seducing ane leveling up your 5* girls? They are your best girls. Don't waste gems awakening 3 stars girls above level 400-450. It's a waste of gems.

You should be saving your gems, girls XP and affection for 5* girls (and Mythic girls).

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

On 7/15/2023 at 4:49 PM, OmerB said:

I'm also wondering how Gehena, The Lady, Crimson Evernight are not at your strongest team, since they are 5 stars girls. Aren't you seducing ane leveling up your 5* girls? They are your best girls. Don't waste gems awakening 3 stars girls above level 400-450. It's a waste of gems.

Gehena is Lv 650 & 4/5✩; The Lady is Lv 450 & 2/5✩; Crimson Evernight is Lv 650 & 2/5✩.  L5s are expensive, i have to be strategic about it.  The big cxh-cash expenditures i do when they earn me points in 1-2 other things.

i tried 3rd team & they get KO'd w/no Potion.

image.thumb.png.89630f2b466c43f7e148e7811875f693.png

REVIVED 1st Team (+6) = 95 Total Potions...

Starlight & Starbright are Lv 650 & 3/3✩, RZR is Lv 400 & 3/3✩, Golden Silk is Lv 650 & 3/3✩, Darkling is Lv 650 & 3/3✩, SweetKissBrazil is Lv 600 & 2/3✩ & Zahira is Lv 550 & 2/3✩
idk if rng is gonna drop enough kk gold to Revive again, let alone that they'd last long enough to get the last 5 Potions.
Blessings changed today, so i'm trying to figure which of the 5 is the strongest/most durable team.

Karxan Edit: 4th Team has the best Defense, Harmony & Total Power...

Edited by Karxan
Update
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...