[July 10th, 2023] ❂Seasonal Recumming❂ [CXH]❂❂❂

Karxan

❂ ❂ ❂ wip ❂ ❂ ❂

Shadowblaze          Charming Constrictor     Anniversary Seles        Anniversary Marid

ava0.pngava0.pngava0.pngava0.png

🖤Dominatrix/Black🖤     ❤Eccentric/Red🔴❤      🖤Dominatrix/Black🖤     ♡Submissive/White♡

L3 ✩✩✩                     L3 ✩✩✩                         L3 ✩✩✩                      L5 ✩✩✩✩✩

image.png image.png image.png

Edited by Karxan
wip!

I should get to 2200 potions... for the ENC10 orb :)

I have the first 3 girls of this SER (I took the 1st today from it). Only the 4th one is missing, but I won't put a lot of money to get her...

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 1

sadly, i am too far behind; i just got Shadowblaze, and with 2d7h left it is highly unlikely i'll get Charming Constrictor, let alone Seles & Marid...

disappointing to be sure, but still better than before where i get almost to the 1st girl but finish short...

image.thumb.png.1d94351f4960488607d15213e622a7f1.png

• Like 2

There's a couple days left to make a little more progress in each.

• CxH (1,450 Xtals): This KV has some girls w/ nice art, but they're just L3s, so I saved my kobans instead for an M6.  I'll probably just get the 1st girl, Shadowblaze.
  • HH (2,844 Xtals): Didn't buy any cards, and don't plan to, b/c I have the girls.  I'll wait for the next KV, where I'm missing one.  Saved ~300 kisses from a previous SE, for a bit extra progress.
  • PSH (2,975 Xtals): This one has 4 L5s in its KV, so I bought the 6k kos event cards.  Need just 340 Xtals more for the 3rd girl, Bunny Girl Dylan Ryder.
  • Like 1