Anyone Else Feeling Overwhelmed by the Number of Events?

Booj

With all of last month's anniversary events, I've pretty much broken my koban bank. Two Paths of Valor a month at 600 kobans each, Path of Attraction at 1,200, the upcoming DP event at another 1,200, and now Seasonal Events are apparently monthly? Theoretically, there goes another 990 kobans. Even with a silver card and finishing in the third or fourth rank in Leagues every week, I'm starting to find it unsustainable. Having to pass on girls because I can't afford them is no fun. A lot of these events must be completely out of reach for lower- or mid-level players.

Not complaining about the opportunities, but just like our guy on the current quest, we need some time to recover!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Booj said:

With all of last month's anniversary events, I've pretty much broken my koban bank. Two Paths of Valor a month at 600 kobans each, Path of Attraction at 1,200, the upcoming DP event at another 1,200, and now Seasonal Events are apparently monthly? Theoretically, there goes another 990 kobans. Even with a silver card and finishing in the third or fourth rank in Leagues every week, I'm starting to find it unsustainable. Having to pass on girls because I can't afford them is no fun. A lot of these events must be completely out of reach for lower- or mid-level players.

Not complaining about the opportunities, but just like our guy on the current quest, we need some time to recover!

There's a Chit Chat thread for non-starters Captain Obvious to the rescue comments like this. Please don't create a brand new thread to chit chat.