Questions for creating an overall BDSM spreadsheet

Horsting

Hey guys,

I started working on a spreadsheet to calculate really all hero and team stats for BDSM. It might be helpful to compare girls, girls' gear and -skills, but first of all I do this to validate or learn how their effects are applied exactly, e.g. additive or multiplicative bonus stacking etc.

I'm currently stuck in calculating the endurance and harmony shown in market:

Stats Base Level Market Equipment Club % Club Boosters Sum Actual
Hardcore 9 3,096 max 24,000 7,0 % 2,619 0 40,035 40,035
Charm 5 1,720 max 24,000 7,0 % 2,522 0 38,562 38,562
Know-how 7 2,408 max 24,000 7,0 % 2,570 0 39,298 39,298
Endurance 160,140     24,000 7,0 % 12,889   197,029 206,798
Harmony 38,930     30,000 6,5 % 4,480 0 73,410 71,684
            2,530   71,460 *Club bonus applied on base harmony only
  • I get the 3 main attributes correctly based on level, market, equipment and club bonus.
  • Boosters outstanding as I have 4 cordys equipped currently.
  • But the endurance shown in market is higher than the one I calculated via primary attribute x4 + equipment and club bonus applied on the sum of them. All hero gear I have gives AP bonus, and I guess ego bonuses wouldn't be shown here, since ego != endurance, but just based on endurance + TP + bonuses, right? Is there some (level based) base endurance, where primary attribute x4 is just added to?
  • The harmony shown in market on the other hand is lower than the one I calculated based (secondary + tertiary attribute)/2 + equipment + club bonus. I thought the club bonus may not apply to equipment harmony, but then the value is too low. Again, no jujubes or ginseng interfere here and resonance bonuses apply to teams, hence will surely apply on battle pages only. Any girls, their gear or skills must also not have an effect on the stats shown in marked. Same question here whether there is some (level based) base value, or whether I forgot something else?

This is all just the start with actual hero attributes and stats, adding individual input fields for the 6 hero gear slots (at least with defence vs harmony vs no resonance) once this works, then a team/girls table with individual gear and skill inputs, once I found the exact formulas to get (battle page) stats correctly.

This is not/cannot be a simulator, so deriving exact battle outcome odds is not possible, but once all stats are correctly calculated based on inputs, I'll try to find some analytic formulas to narrow the simulation results.

Edited by Horsting

• Horsting changed the title to Questions for creating an overall BDSM spreadsheet

Try

Endurance = 4* Base Primary Stats * Combo Bonus + 4* Equipment Primary Stats * Primary Stat Club Bonus + Endurance Equipment Stats * Endurance Club Bonus + Harem Bonus * Endurance Club Bonus

Combo Bonus is the additive combination of Primary Stat Club Bonus and Endurance Club Bonus, so in your case 14% or 1.14. Another complexity is that the club bonus is only applied once on the equipment primary stats.

I found the answer to this question some time ago in the below post which, however, contains a small error as it is missing the endurance club bonus multiplier for the harem bonus.

@Horsting pinging you that you notice the edit...

Edit: I just checked and the harmony formula is analogous.

Harmony = 0.5* Base Secondary Stats  * Combo Bonus Secondary + 0.5 * Base Tertiary Stats * Combo Bonus Tertiary + 0.5* Equipment Secondary Stats * Secondary Stat Club Bonus + 0.5 * Equipment Tertiary Stats * Tertiary Stat Club Bonus + Harmony Equipment Stats * Harmony Club Bonus

Combo Bonus Secondary =  Secondary Stat Club Bonus + Harmony Club Bonus

Combo Bonus Tertiary =  Tertiary Stat Club Bonus + Harmony Club Bonus

Open Question = Is it the Harmony / Endurance Club Bonus or the Stat Club Bonus which is applied to the Equipment Primary / Secondary / Tertiary Stats? I can't test it, for me they are all 10%. Could you check, as your harmony bonus is slightly different?

Edit2: The question was answered. It is the stat club bonus. Above formulas were corrected for reference.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bobick said:

Endurance = 4* Base Primary Stats * Combo Bonus + 4* Equipment Primary Stats * Endurance Club Bonus + Endurance Equipment Stats * Endurance Club Bonus + Harem Bonus * Endurance Club Bonus

Combo Bonus is the additive combination of Primary Stat Club Bonus and Endurance Club Bonus, so in your case 14% or 1.14. Another complexity is that the club bonus is only applied once on the equipment primary stats.

But the primary stat club bonus is already implied with the 40,035 hardcore (which matches what is shown in marked), which the 160,140 endurance are derived from. So multiplying this again with the primary stat club bonus would have it applied doubled 🤔. But I see with "Base Primary Stat" you mean just the value without equipment, just based on level and marked bought stats? Basically your formula does not apply the primary stat club bonus for the primary stat from equipment. With this, the result should be even lower than mine, while it needs to be higher to match. And generally it is applied for the equipment primary stat as well, as least according to how it is shown in the marked (the values match my calculation).

And what is the "Harem Bonus"? Ah, hehe I see it: image.png.d404c2b64baba7294cbb55f223c61d91.png

Where is this coming from/how is it calculated? With this added, indeed my value then is too high. Will try with your formula then.

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Where is this coming from/how is it calculated?

50*SQRT(Level). Level is just the sum of the levels of all girls in your harem.

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Basically your formula does not apply the primary stat club bonus for the primary stat from equipment.

Yes, only one club bonus is applied to the primary stats from equipment. But as mentioned at the end of my post, I am not sure if this is the primary stat bonus or the endurance bonus, I can't check this, as they are both 10% for me.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 1

Okay indeed now I get the right result with your formula (after realising that my actual endurance changed because I just levelled some girls for DP goal 😄).

But really, what inconsistent/non-intuitive crap is this: Why are not just the final primary stats used as basis endurance and harmony? Now the HC/CH/KH you see in marked do not fully apply to battle stats, but parts of it do more, others less, with values from different stages of the calculation scrambled together 🤮. Of course the two club bonuses would then stack multiplicatively, but not sure what the problem would be, as there is no loop or something.

Also how is Ginseng now added correctly? I would normally expect it to multiplicatively increase the final 3 attribute values. But there are no final attribute values when it is about endurance and harmony. Does it behave like the club bonuses, applying only for the base level+marked attributes additively added to club bonuses, and not for equipment attribute bonuses?

Legendary ginseng is applied multiplicatively to both Base Primary Stats and Equipment Primary Stats in the formula (as explained in Numbers' post which I linked). If you have multiple legendary ginsengs, they are additive to my knowledge. So the factors would be 1.06, 1.12, 1.18 or 1.24.

Or to Secondary / Tertiary Stats, respectively, for harmony.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 1

I still do not end up with the harmony value shown in marked. Based on above table and your formula, I calculated this:

= (1720+10320)/2*(1+0.07+0.065) + (2408+10320)/2*(1+0.07+0.065) + 24000/2*(1+0.065) + 24000/2*(1+0.065) + 30000*(1+0.065)

which results in 71565.84, while marked shows 71684 🤔.

19 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I still do not end up with the harmony value shown in marked.

Thanks for checking. As mentioned above, I was not sure if it is the harmony / endurance or stat bonus which is applied to the primary / secondary / tertiary equipment stats. If 6.5% does not work, it must be the stat bonus and not the harmony bonus. Please try

(1720+10320)/2*(1+0.07+0.065) + (2408+10320)/2*(1+0.07+0.065) + 24000/2*(1+0.07) + 24000/2*(1+0.07) + 30000*(1+0.065)

That means you don't get any harmony / endurance club bonus for your equipment stats - inconsistent and non-intuitive, I agree.

I corrected the formulas in my first post accordingly.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 1

Ah right, which is also consistent with how endurance is calculated: The HC/CH/KH club bonuses apply to the equipment HC/CH/KH stats, not the endurance/harmony club bonuses.

The only left tiny issue is that my calculated harmony is always 71,685, hence 1 too large, even if I round down every little piece of the formula. In fact the only intermediate results which are no round numbers (aside of the 0.065/0.07 themselves, of course) are when the halved secondary resp. tertiary stats are multiplied with the combo bonus. But rounding those does not reduce the result, compared to rounding only the final value.

I guess there is one funny quirk where e.g. 0.07 is actually 0.06999999... or so. Although, on the club page it is shown as 7.000...0001 % 😄. I would be fine to ignore this if no one has an idea where it is coming from.

Edited by Horsting

I highly appreciate your accuracy and am looking forward to continuing with the Team Power tomorrow.... It will be very helpful to collect and verify all relevant formulas, as a lot of veteran knowledge has been lost during the last year.

I had the same rounding issues in the calculation of my stats. There is one way to end up with 71,684, so my hypothesis is:

floor((1720+10320)/2) + floor((1720+10320)/2*0.07) + floor((1720+10320)/2*0.065) + floor((2408+10320)/2)+ floor((2408+10320)/2*0.07) + floor((2408+10320)/2*0.065) + floor(24000/2) + floor(24000/2*0.07) + floor(24000/2) + floor(24000/2*0.07) + 30000 + floor(30000*0.065)

Edited by Bobick
  • Thanks 1

Ah right, splitting the rounding down the individual bonuses 👍.

Yes, team power is next. Afterwards it becomes complicated: either first detailing out inputs for each girl, at least the complete base stats calculation based on level, upgrade, GG based stats and tier 2 skills, or BDSM attack stats based on hero stats, TP, all the gear, skill and booster AP/defence/ego bonuses. I think I'll start with the foundation, i.e. detailed girl inputs and calculation, and also hero gear to a reasonable degree.

• Like 1