Attack bonus from skill traits compared to the girls power

OmerB

A question about the attack bonus from skill traits compared to the girls power (and elements):

For my next week's team (on CxH, but it fits here better), I'm contemplating between two girls - Sensual Mythic (21,420 power), or Eccentric L5 with 20% (22,500). Usually, we'll take the Mythic for the Sensual power. But...
Here's the catch - the L5 will gain 0.8% for the team attack, cause of a matched trait.

So, does the bonus to the team attack trumps the Sensual power?
Or in general - the bonus to the team attack covers how much loss of TP?

It's on a case by case basis, and it highly depends on the specific team(s) you can put together, the blessings, and how many matching skilled traits you can accumulate or not. GS 3 has a crazy snowball potential, and it can definitely make an otherwise "weak" team much stronger than a team that's stronger on (toilet) paper (TP ^^) but doesn't have cumulative multipliers from multiple GS 3s.

GS 4 is active on any skilled girl in your team regardless, so it doesn't really change girl selection, it just makes whatever your best team turns out to be based on Blessings and GS 3s a fair bit stronger.

There's no one size fits all to be found. At least in that regard (and for now, as long as these resources are super scarce on purpose) the strategy and min-maxing opportunities Rosso promised are there, to an extent.

• Like 1

Ok, I thought that the 0.8% bonus for a girl to the team attack can be compared to the TP -

So that I can decide (putting the elements aside), that I should use L5 girl with level 700 that gives 0.8% to the attack, instead of a M6 girl (with the same element) that don't get the bonus to the team attack.

🤔

(Liliat probably had known the answer to this 🥲)

Edited by OmerB

52 minutes ago, OmerB said:

(Liliat probably had known the answer to this

I doubt it. Not even Rarum would be able to make a reliable spreadsheet you can just check to figure out your best team in this new meta. There are just too many completely different variables interacting with each other all over the place.

Your best team might still be the Top 7 girls you own from Zoo's spreadsheet based on Blessings. Or it might be only a couple of them and a whole bunch of underdogs you'd need to scroll down several pages on Zoo's spreadsheet to even find, thanks to a very strong G3 synergy. And of course on top of all that, your MG set makes a difference too. With my full Blue MG set, I tend to go out of my way to squeeze at least 3 Blue girls in any attack team for the bonuses I get from the Blue tag. But some weeks it's not easy or even not worth it (next week's Blessings on dot com it will almost definitely be a lost cause for instance).

My current best team only includes 3 girls you'll even see on the first page of Zoo's spreadsheet, for instance. And I'm using two C5s instead of many M6s and L5s I have available and would be much stronger individually. But as a team, the top 7 from Blessings and raw stats alone pales in comparison to the G3-based line-up I've assembled.

You can't really predict that. Of course there IS an answer but it's a different one for each player each week at this time. And it can take a lot of trial and error and a lot of time scratching your head in front of your own spreadsheet or the various pages where you can check what you have available in terms of MG, GS, GG and Blessings, and what's the best team you can build from there.

I'm just asking - how much power loss worths 0.8% for attack bonus 😅

As simple as that. The increase in girl power should affect the attack of the team linearly, so it shouldn't be too cumbersome to derive... I will try to come up with an answer.

Edited by OmerB

Ah, my bad then. I thought you were asking about strategy.

If you just want a number or formula for one specific thing, complex spreadsheet enthusiasts could certainly provide you with your answer (if they can be assed to calculate this for you).

Seems pretty similar to other misunderstandings you and I had in the past, the last time I think you wanted to know at exactly which level a certain girl rarity was as strong as a girl of a higher rarity and at another specific level. I can't fathom why you want to know these kind of isolated trivia calculation results, or what for, but whatever floats your boat, man. I'll just need to remember this tendency of yours so that next time I don't waste my time giving you advice on the broader topic I mistakenly assume you're touching upon when you're not interested in that.

16 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm just asking - how much power loss worths 0.8% for attack bonus 😅

I doubt you will be able to derive a simple relation here.

Your attack is lowered by 0.25 * power loss. If this is compensated for by an additional 0.8% attack bonus does not only depend on this power loss, but on all components of your attack stat, i.e. your player stats and the power of all other girls in the team.

Moreover, also defense and ego depend on the total power. The 0.8% attack bonus therefore also has to compensate for the defense and ego decrease. Imho you have to rely on "educated" trial and error. If you have an educated guess it is worth it, exchange the girls and check the sim results.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 2
  • Juicy peach 1