Paysafe card

robbiwilliam

Has the option to pay for store items with a paysafe card been removed or is it a bug that it no longer appears. I have 2 unused paysafe cards that I only use for the game and it does not appear as an option anymore?  This is especially a concern as Paypal and my credit card are not accepted.

I can only speak for my own account but for me in-game the Paysafe card option still appears in all parts of the store except the koban packs but that part of the store never had it in the first place if I remember correctly.

I also recall that the paysafe option was for a long time not available for the hero pass and once they introduced said hero pass the option to buy the season pass with paysafe was also gone for a while but it got restored a few days later.

So it is possible that it may be a bug which possibly only affects some player accounts.

Using paysafe card is in fact my only option to invest real money in the game (which I do with a monthly gold card and the season pass every month), so if it would be removed completely I could no longer invest anything into it in terms of real money.

Got the response back re the bug.  It seams that they have discontinued Paysafe for people outside USA and Canada.  This is a problem for me as I still have $150 in unspent paysafe cards.  

Does anyone know if ma VPN is the sort of thing that you can use as a workaround for this sort of thing?